What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome Fitzy

Frenzy.

Immortal
It’s fascinating to witness (and be part of) the mood amongst the fan base (especially this forum) - that is: we are NOT looking forward to next year because everything about the Sharks is hopeless - we ARE looking forward to next year - even at this early stage - because we have very high hopes for what’s ahead.

I think we’re realistic enough to accept that it may be 2023 before we really hit our straps, but 2022 is going to be good, as well.

Identity crisis.

Quigs

Immortal
Not sure what you mean…
I’m a bit dumb. But not as dumb as that Dragoons player…

Perhaps we should run a poll on this. My thoughts at this early stage are ..... "it is touch and go"

Maybe not a smart as MCCullough and Josh Wayne-Kerr but you are definitely in the pack with Maguire, Lawrie, Alvaro and Simms.

And I'd put you, with a big ummm maybe, just above De Belin and Vaughan.

bluefox68

Staff member
Perhaps we should run a poll on this. My thoughts at this early stage are ..... "it is touch and go"

Maybe not a smart as MCCullough and Josh Wayne-Kerr but you are definitely in the pack with Maguire, Lawrie, Alvaro and Simms.

And I'd put you, with a big ummm maybe, just above De Belin and Vaughan.
Maaaattteee!

At least I can spell, unlike SuMm eN hia…

carinashark

First Grade
On this forum there will be a lot of expectations. A young and experienced team, ( get that - young enough and experienced enough to make a dent in the comp) plus a coach with a free hand. Bring on 2022

Tiger Shark

Bench
Did you watch the game?

If you did you would have seen him in the coaches box when they panned to them about 4000 times.

And do you mean disaster where Blues won the series?

Quicksilver

Bench
no I didn’t watch the game. Or any game. That’s why I asked. Anyway, he couldn’t inspire them to win it. Or come up with the plan. Must be human after all.

Tiger Shark

Bench
no I didn’t watch the game. Or any game. That’s why I asked. Anyway, he couldn’t inspire them to win it. Or come up with the plan. Must be human after all.
Who Fitler ? suppose

Clean sweeps are very hard to do. QLDs 8 series streak only had a few clean sweeps in them.

snout

First Grade
Wow.
Struggling or what.
Is this going to continue for 3 years because you didnt get your own way.

Toys well and truly out...

Stake Removed

First Grade
ok that’s fine. I’ll give all the club success to Trent Robbo then. None to Fitz.
I understand you are not happy re Morris, but from day he left, it took a few weeks but team and club are going forward.
We know Morris would have kept Chad, SJ, Woods we are better off without them

It’s fascinating to witness (and be part of) the mood amongst the fan base (especially this forum) - that is: we are NOT looking forward to next year because everything about the Sharks is hopeless - we ARE looking forward to next year - even at this early stage - because we have very high hopes for what’s ahead.

I think we’re realistic enough to accept that it may be 2023 before we really hit our straps, but 2022 is going to be good, as well.
Definitely like to see some rip and tear ,take no prisoners" defence, some good combinations coming on , and a "next man up" attitude from very start of the yr. Should absolutely be a side in contention Nek year . Given the funds available , young squad with first grade experience and combinations,, Money and cap to buy a critical player or two, offloaded the new coaches unwanted players,and 3/4 of this year to get some of new coaches systems familiarized to players. Key injuries would be only excuse I could see as being viable,for failures nex Year.
Anything less puts us in Boncos ,Stains , basket case league. All you can do then is kick the dog . Fred's' Dog maybe?

Quigs

Immortal
Okay now that that is over it is onwards and upwards for the Bradbury Sharks and to the biggest miracle in NRL history.

We might just need a few Up Ups and many chants from the Hillsong chior, but hey we will get there.

Just keep the faith comrades.

Craigshark

First Grade
I’m glad the exhibition series is done with for another year. Can get back to the real reason we like footy.

yeah agree, didn’t have anywhere near the interest in origin this year as previous years, especially last night since it was all wrapped up. It affects the comp too much.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
We know Morris would have kept Chad.

Why is this bullshyte myth continuing?

Chad was on $550k and had a one year option in his favour. So another $550k if he stayed for one year.

He then gets offered 3 years @ 800k. But would have stayed for less money and security because Morris liked him. Just delusion.

Chad was never staying, not Morris, Fitz or Fred's dog could match the Cowboys offer, not even close.

Thanks Cowboys.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Start a thread QS where you can just post to yourself each time something bad happens that you can attribute to Fitz arriving and or Bomber leaving.

I will start one and do the same for all the good stuff that happens when he gets here. I won’t even add Hynes to it even though Fitz is the reason he is a shark next year.

Latest posts