What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R18 Fri - Gold Coast 8-26 Parramatta @ Cbus Super

Round 18: Gold Coast v Parramatta

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
He dumped a bloke straight on his head I think 10 min is fair for that
I'm not saying he didn't deserve to be binned.

I am saying 10 minutes is too harsh under the current rules. It essentially ends the game as a contest.

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm not saying he didn't deserve to be binned.

I am saying 10 minutes is too harsh under the current rules. It essentially ends the game as a contest.

I don't agree for a spear.

I do agree for a nothing lazy arm, but that crackdown seems to have lasted about three weeks thankfully

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He probably just would have been happy with a penalty and the ability to use the 18th man when your half-back nearly killed one of our players.
I agree Brown should of went to the bin, but it was an accident. It was Wobbo crying that teams were legitimately trying to take out Hog Teddles every week 🥲

Even though the merkin fell in both tackles in both those high shots. So much Adversity l!!!

SDM

First Grade
People can sook at the ref for the Tino challenge, but not the bunker, the bunker can't call a penalty for ruck interference, it was a dumb challenge.