What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 18 vs Melbourne @ AAMI Park

Who will win? Round 18: Melbourne v Newcastle

• Melbourne Storm 13+

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Melbourne Storm 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perverse

Referee
Barnett has had a shit year, by the way. All of the bad, with very little of the good from him.

Jono078

Referee
I had one hope going into this game, play well enough to be within Storms average of 36.5 points for and 12.1 points against. Should have known they'd easily outdo their average against us.

Yosh

Coach
Lucky Watson is still shipping around. After tonight, I think he'll just resign with us because no offers came in elsewhere haha.

K-Man

Bench
You have to question AOB's inability to get the intensity and attitude right from the opening minute in a game where you know your opposition will make you pay for anything less than perfection. I'm afraid this game says a lot about how the team is prepared.

Jono078

Referee
You have to question AOB's inability to get the intensity and attitude right from the opening minute in a game where you know your opposition will make you pay for anything less than perfection. I'm afraid this game says a lot about how the team is prepared.
100%. I better not hear any excuses about the preparation of the week in the post-game conference. Everyone's in the same boat.

Jono078

Referee
Where's Brodie Jones at? There's some pretenders out there. Good a time as any to hook them and say not good enough.

Or is this AOB's punishment by leaving them out there.

Latest posts