What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R18 Sun - Brisbane 24-42 Wests Tigers @ Suncorp

Round 18: Brisbane v Wests Tigers

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We beat the Storm (giggles) and Storm have an off day with another game (double giggles), it could be possible. But I can't promise you...OK?

we do have Manly, Dogs, Warriors, Cows and Sharks before you guys. If we win 4 of those you have to do it. It will set up a win to finish 8th game in round 25 against the Bulldogs for us to get steamrolled in and finish 9th

charlie frith

Juniors
Tigers will win easily, they are so good at footy they made a show about them.
Adam Reynolds can’t fix the Broncs. They need a new Coach of NRL standard. Reynolds and Capewell will help, but what they really need is a Coach. Kevvy a dismal failure with no answers.
Good luck to the Tigers in winning, but seriously they are awful too.

GongPanther

Referee
we do have Manly, Dogs, Warriors, Cows and Sharks before you guys. If we win 4 of those you have to do it. It will set up a win to finish 8th game in round 25 against the Bulldogs for us to get steamrolled in and finish 9th
I can honestly see only two, max three wins in there. Dogs & Cows for sure. Not Manly and Sharks. Warriors a maybe if their casualty list is not too long.

stryker

First Grade
It is extremely painful viewing, to be fair, I've only had to deal with this for 2.5 years of my life so I still consider myself very lucky
True.
Youre only apprentice level when it comes to supporting a worthless footy team

Last edited:
I can honestly see only two, max three wins in there. Dogs & Cows for sure. Not Manly and Sharks. Warriors a maybe if their casualty list is not too long.

we usually are pretty good post origin, however when someone in the media announces we are starting our run, we drop 3 on the bounce.

They showed quite a bit of class out there today. Faithfully look to the future rather than the past.

When we complete our sets and don’t ship soft tries we are a decent side. A good team would have lapped us in the first half, but in the second we would have held our own against te big boys.

GongPanther

Referee
When we complete our sets and don’t ship soft tries we are a decent side. A good team would have lapped us in the first half, but in the second we would have held our own against te big boys.
Big things start with small beginnings. Work hard, build, then more hard work. They'll get there in good time.

Latest posts