What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R18 Sun - Brisbane 24-42 Wests Tigers @ Suncorp

Round 18: Brisbane v Wests Tigers

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stryker

First Grade
They showed quite a bit of class out there today. Faithfully look to the future rather than the past.
With the ball they did, however the opposition defence was Tally-ho thin.
To be fair, both sides are atrocious in defence and the side who had more ball in the right part of the field wins.

blaza88z

Coach
How does Kevie have a job at least Madge has won a premiership as a coach…

It will be the same for your mob next season, you've got a relatively untried coach coming in with a squad that probably isn't the squad he would ideally like to have. He will have to work with the board to get the team he thinks he can win a premiership with, it's never an instant success.

If after a season or two with a team he has put togethor the results are still quite bad, I am sure they won't hesitate.

Generalzod

Immortal
It will be the same for your mob next season, you've got a relatively untried coach coming in with a squad that probably isn't the squad he would ideally like to have. He will have to work with the board to get the team he thinks he can win a premiership with, it's never an instant success.

If after a season or two with a team he has put togethor the results are still quite bad, I am sure they won't hesitate.
Fair point blaze Cronulla have took a chance with Fitzgibbon, we are rebuilding a new team, kevie though has a good side under him I don’t understand why they are not performing..

Why does Nofo always look a little dissapointed when he scores?
Interesting question. It became his thing last year at some point. I guess you gotta find a thing when your team isn’t very good and you have 6 months of no footy.

I’m more more interested in when he started looking like the head vampire.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Imagine supporting parra!

Pakistani bald man Blank Template - Imgflip

lockyno1

Post Whore
There is one positive we have allowed Brooks another good game so hopefully the Tigers resign him on a bloated contract!

Latest posts