What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You talking about premiership winner Paul Green? Premiership winners Hagan and Stuart will be rolling in their graves.
I personally think he has plenty to offer and clearly knows how to coach. But I reckon he’ll be marked fairly harshly for this. Who knows, maybe a desperate and shit club might offer him a job down the track. It’s very f**ken exciting.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Against my better judgement Ive just watched last nights post SOO3 episode. They criticise the ball not getting to the centres yet praise Teddy for his game. Another indication that stats mean very little in the context of a game. Moses is also then criticised for not running without stating the obvious that Cook did a rubbish job of feeding the ball to that side of the field. When discussing the kicking game there is criticism of both halfs yet Wighton was the guy kicking dead and kicking into the in goal on the full. Im pretty much convinced they didnt watch the game. What a smug POS is Alexander.

Gronk

Staff member
Paul Kent's cross examination of Brandy was amateur hour. He decided who cost NSW the win and he would not allow Brandy to say otherwise. Did Kenty have 10k on NSW at short odds ?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Paul Kent's cross examination of Brandy was amateur hour. He decided who cost NSW the win and he would not allow Brandy to say otherwise. Did Kenty have 10k on NSW at short odds ?
I reckon Kent had a big bet on the Blues 3 nil in a multi and it was his last leg. He was ridiculous, they were all sucking Teddy’s dick even though he was the main reason the centre’s didn’t get any quality ball.

And Vonny defenders im sorry but she had nothing of value to say but then pipes in with Dane Gagai had a strong game.

Lolololol he bombed a try and was responsible for letting in all of our tries. I hope he’s picked in the centre’s next origin series as well the debutant put up a better defensive effort.

Noise

Coach
I reckon Kent had a big bet on the Blues 3 nil in a multi and it was his last leg. He was ridiculous, they were all sucking Teddy’s dick even though he was the main reason the centre’s didn’t get any quality ball.

And Vonny defenders im sorry but she had nothing of value to say but then pipes in with Dane Gagai had a strong game.

Lolololol he bombed a try and was responsible for letting in all of our tries. I hope he’s picked in the centre’s next origin series as well the debutant put up a better defensive effort.
Haha Gagai was one of the worst on ground. She has no idea.

Lats13

Juniors
Vonny has been good tonight, u moan about them talking about non_ league games etc but everyone loves to get on here and moan about dragons bbq etc and be hypocrites . They talk about exactly what u guys do.if u loved the game u follow the game.

Spot On

Coach

23 missed tackles (a lot more of you count the tackles he failed to lay a finger on the ball carrier 30+) in 3 games to top the missed tackle count by a mile.

But he had another great series.

Hopefully the first one picked in the centres next year.

eels_fan

First Grade
Gees Gould is a muppet on 100% Footy

eels have no heart/ticker, nothing has changed from last year, can’t beat Melbourne or panthers.

We only beat teams that are half injured or not trying apparently, and when we do we are happy and we shouldn’t be.

Reckons we should be coming up with a game plan that will beat Penrith and Melbourne and playing that plan the next 7 weeks, even if it doesn’t work against other teams and we lose those games that doesn’t matter

Latest posts