What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 - Team List Tuesday

emjaycee

Coach
Some big changes to our backline with Penisini making his debut and FERGO back in place of Dunster.
Jarthur stays in for Moses and Junior pushes Carty out of the 17.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Very interesting! The Ferg back and Penisini making his debut. Is Opacic injured or some well deserved time off with him losing his brother?

emjaycee

Coach
Will Penisini will make his NRL debut for the Parramatta Eels against the Canberra Raiders in Round 19.
The 18-year-old is an Eels junior and has spent the year playing in the Knock on Effect NSW Cup.
He comes into the centres for Tom Opacic who has been ruled out.

Blake Ferguson returns to the side on the wing.
Mitch Moses will miss the match, with Jake Arthur again playing in the halves.
Junior Paulo returns for the Eels, after being rested last week following State of Origin.

Kick-off is at 7:50pm on Thursday 22 July at Cbus Super Stadium.

Source: parraeels.com.au

emjaycee

Coach
Very interesting! The Ferg back and Penisini making his debut. Is Opacic injured or some well deserved time off with him losing his brother?
I would say either a niggle or 2 they want cleared or just giving him some time.
When are they out of the bubble so he can go and see his family?

Nice to see Penisini names. I’m glad that he hasn’t been hyped up like his mate at the Roosters.

What’s wrong with Moses?

Gronk

Staff member
Are we disrespecting Ricky's shit backline by resting Opacic and Moses ?

Lauren Conrad Yes GIF by The Hills

emjaycee

Coach
B.A. has been far more experimental this year. Good on him. This suddenly becomes a very interesting game.
What's the deal with Cartwright? Plays reserves to get 'game-time', then comes back and is hardly used, and is dropped again. I don't get it.
BA seems to be a bit more "horses for courses" in his selections this year and so maybe his game plan against the Raiders simply doesn't need a Cartwright like Hoss but rather more of a pistol like Smith.

1626763229879.png 1626763273361.png

Gronk

Staff member
B.A. has been far more experimental this year. Good on him. This suddenly becomes a very interesting game.
What's the deal with Cartwright? Plays reserves to get 'game-time', then comes back and is hardly used, and is dropped again. I don't get it.
Will Smith is there because Reed is likely to be gassed. The week after Reed will be able to play 80 and we go back to normal with 4 forwards ?

King-Gutho94

Coach
Also we haven't beaten canberra twice in a season since 2000 our poor record in the ACT is the reason behind that only won there in 2006 and this year since. And in 2006 we lost to Canberra at home.

eels_fan

First Grade
BA said in his interview that Moses copped an injury early in Origin which had it been any other game probably would have knocked him out of the game, but he pushed on.

Think its smart resting him until he's 100%.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Starting to demand too much to re-sign?

Latest posts