What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

TheParraboy

Staff member
730pm - A fox Sports presentation

RICKY

licensed-image

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Starting to work out that Avenger just drops in a few times a week, leaves a few truth bombs and then f**ks off. Was it always this way and I’ve just caught up or has our Serbian mate gotten wiser over the years?

Avenger

Immortal
He's run out of youtube videos to whack off to
Funny that you say that. That bird the other day that I posted has a OnlyFans page. Rather than subscribing I searched on google (incognito mode) to see if any videos leaked. Sure as shit they did. What a naughty girl she is. Here I’m thinking she is only a YouTube star. I quickly unsubscribed from her YouTube channel and cleared my search history so that the algorithm doesn’t label me as a middle agent masturbator.

Avenger

Immortal
Starting to work out that Avenger just drops in a few times a week, leaves a few truth bombs and then f**ks off. Was it always this way and I’ve just caught up or has our Serbian mate gotten wiser over the years?
Didn’t I have you at ‘hello?’

strider

Post Whore
Funny that you say that. That bird the other day that I posted has a OnlyFans page. Rather than subscribing I searched on google (incognito mode) to see if any videos leaked. Sure as shit they did. What a naughty girl she is. Here I’m thinking she is only a YouTube star. I quickly unsubscribed from her YouTube channel and cleared my search history so that the algorithm doesn’t label me as a middle agent masturbator.
Not that theres anything wrong with that