What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Olympics Thread

Gronk

Staff member
Liz Cambage is a goose. Broke Covid protocal to party in Vegas, racially abuses Nigerian players, altercations with her own team and then claims mental health issues and quits to avoid getting the sack.
Are you sure she racially abused the Nigerians ? Bc her mum or Dad is actually Nigerian. Weird.

IFR33K

Coach
Liz Cambage is a goose. Broke Covid protocal to party in Vegas, racially abuses Nigerian players, altercations with her own team and then claims mental health issues and quits to avoid getting the sack.

The human headline can finally f^*k off. I’m sure her teammates are happy about this. But surely she’s let down all the black kids in Australia that she’s supposedly said she was doing all this for.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
At least Liz Cabbage will be free to go to do what she really cares about, go to music festivals while her team mates are giving their all for Australia. Oh and virtue signal on Twitter of course.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Desperate and dumb at this point. Most self respecting Alpha and Beta cities have more important priorities right now.

Not sure how the QLD Govt are going to pay for the necessary infrastructure given they are crippled with debt.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
that was tweeted this morning then there was a tweet from the IOC saying no decision had been made

Gronk

Staff member
Desperate and dumb at this point. Most self respecting Alpha and Beta cities have more important priorities right now.

Not sure how the QLD Govt are going to pay for the necessary infrastructure given they are crippled with debt.
That argument gets raised everytime. Sydney * only gained from it. Queensland will too.

Will be reef still be alive in 2032 ? If only we knew a marine biologist.

* Apart from building all their critical infrastructure in Mordor.

1626859080176.jpeg

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
That argument gets raised everytime. Sydney * only gained from it. Queensland will too.

Will be reef still be alive in 2032 ? If only we knew a marine biologist.

* Apart from building all their critical infrastructure in Mordor.

View attachment 51072
The reef will be replaced with solidified Qlder tears after NSW win 11 origins in a row.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Congrats Brisbane (it was a no brainer tbh).

I hope the world is back to normal by then. I can't wait to re-live a time (Sydney) that was two of the greatest weeks of my life.
I might have been critical about them chasing it but now that they've got it I'm sure they'll put on a great show like Sydney did.

84 Baby

Referee
Brisbane will never match the Sydney Olympics for me. Not only was it a great event, it was also when a young 84 Baby became an 84 Man.

Latest posts