What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lachlan Lewis

Frenzy.

Immortal
All bar cotric are and were ordinary players to be fair. Wonder how JAC and Burton will go there.

They were better ordinary players though. Rinse and repeat - Reimis Smith. Take them out they get better.

Like Woods.

On paper they are looking to have potential to improve next year.

<<shameless poking of the bear above>>

fizman

Bench
But dudes, the Bulldogs are inconsistent across the board.

Reimis Smith is an example of what can happen to a player getting them out of a shit club with shit systems and Lachie is 100 times better than Reimis. Watch Nick Meaney next year - he's roundly thought of as a bum yet the Storm of all clubs get him in as the Hynes replacement. Finucane went from a plodder to a superstar.

The Morris twins were unwanted in here yet went on to play starring roles elsewhere after some ordinary years in that retched Dogs organisation.

J Thurston................

Works in reverse as well. Pissflap jnr, Corey Allen, Christian Crighton, Nick Cotric have all gone there recently and have gone backwards IMO.

The Dogs club has nearly been career suicide for so many players. The joint is a toxic playground of ineptitude.
Hallelujah! Someone "gets it"!

All of the deficiencies highlighted can be worked on and improved. What he has in his favour is a good kicking game, willingness to put his body on the line, tackle, chase - all of the 1%ers that the majority of people don't really see.

He is a good person off the field with no indiscretions, as confirmed by a few here.

I like him and would be pleased to see the Club sign him.

Queensland is his State of Origin, so when I refer to him as reaching that stage, it is for QLD, not NSW.

I absolutely guarantee if he were to make the switch to a stronger Club he would play Origin for QLD.

Bob Scott

Juniors
If we actually talking about Milford , Taylor or Brooks well i feel i'd rather see us give Lewis a chance , isn't burdened by years of underperforming , has skills and seems a tough little bugger who gives it a dig , i think there is a lot of upside with decent coaching and a good half partner .

Hallelujah! Someone "gets it"!

All of the deficiencies highlighted can be worked on and improved. What he has in his favour is a good kicking game, willingness to put his body on the line, tackle, chase - all of the 1%ers that the majority of people don't really see.

He is a good person off the field with no indiscretions, as confirmed by a few here.

I like him and would be pleased to see the Club sign him.

Queensland is his State of Origin, so when I refer to him as reaching that stage, it is for QLD, not NSW.

I absolutely guarantee if he were to make the switch to a stronger Club he would play Origin for QLD.
Well I kinda get what you are saying , just need to relate it to my own work experiences . In most jobs I had there would be ,What we called "show ponies" Usually younger guys ....come in , Know it all-- do job really fast and reasonably well , think they were the stars. Usually rest on their laurels, and taper off after few weeks . The real valueable ones came in looked around , looked at their job and how others did it, did things carefully and thoughtfully for a while ( ussually to consternation of the more stupid of management) then developed systems and skills to gradually get it down to a fine art , for what they did. And ussually ended up Faster , always better quality . As for Management , Those that "got it " remained in business , those that never did went off shore for cheep labour.

Frenzy.

Immortal
All that can be true Flattered but who is and who isn't a show pony is a judgement call. Totally subjective.

Lewis has some mug lair in him.

That's why I'd want him

All that can be true Flattered but who is and who isn't a show pony is a judgement call. Totally subjective.

Lewis has some mug lair in him.

That's why I'd want him
"Mug Lair" doesn't necessarily mean "show Pony" Like I said real showponies taper off quickly cause its all about themselves ,not the job they are doing. Few spectacular exhibitions then they rest on their laurels. Of course you watch youngsters with talent AND spirit. Definitely one to watch .

Oh yeah , and if he was a "loose cannon " he would have done a choke slam , and delivered the peoples elbow! Obviously just letting walker no he wasn't taking Shite .

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Lewis over brooks any day of the week. The mole has reported we have made some enquiries about Brooks. If that’s the case that person from our club should be sacked. Surely fitzy wouldn’t cop that shit

Ads

First Grade
Why would we bother letting go of townsend to get Brooks? Chad is probably better lol
Brooks has a higher ceiling but hits the floor more than Chad that’s for sure. I’d rather him over lewis all day though. New system, new coach with the tigers paying a chunk. Worth the shot.

Latest posts