What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

"7 News understands the Cowboys have won the race" to sign Finucane.

14 minute mark here:

I think you’ll find the Cowboys have been the victims of a last minute Shark attack.

Apparently he likes the waves at Cronulla.

yobbo84

First Grade
Times have certainly changed, Rabbitohs players going to the Broncos and Knights for their retirement paycheques... wasn't that long ago it was the other way around!

Dogs Of War

Coach

Someguy

First Grade
Season ends oct. So it's like 1/4 of the season. So probably stuff all. Lets say 150K. Probably Panthers throwing in 100k with the rest by the Donkeys.

I will say it's good for the Dogs as long as he doesn't get a long term injury. Hopefully gets some confidence playing in a good team. See's how a top of the table team prepares, and might help him improve before he comes to the Dogs.

so if you just get a player for the finals even cheaper? Maybe top 8 teams should loan some players from teams that missed out. Haas, Ponga and Fifita should all feature in the finals

NewySteel

Juniors
I’m in the minority, but I’m not overly concerned with Watson leaving. Doesn’t suit the team at lock and far too expensive to pay for a utility. Better players across our spine already.

The Klemmer rumours have been going on for well over 12 months, have been total rubbish so far. A million to one going back to the dogs after the way he left

BadnMean

Juniors
I’m in the minority, but I’m not overly concerned with Watson leaving. Doesn’t suit the team at lock and far too expensive to pay for a utility. Better players across our spine already.

The Klemmer rumours have been going on for well over 12 months, have been total rubbish so far. A million to one going back to the dogs after the way he left
More likely the Dogs would see if they can keep Ryan James or Horsburgh for half the price imo.

Raiders are stacked with middles and clearing one mid price middle our for a junior would help us make a play for a top halfback at some stage.

NewySteel

Juniors
More likely the Dogs would see if they can keep Ryan James or Horsburgh for half the price imo.

Raiders are stacked with middles and clearing one mid price middle our for a junior would help us make a play for a top halfback at some stage.
Would’ve thought the dogs would be better served targeting a hooker or halfback rather than another forward anyway