What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Again this does not make him a shit father as you have claimed

It does affect a child's social and emotional development this type of tramua. Sometimes the effects for the child can be life changing. It changes a child's feeling of 'being safe' and 'being cared for'.....but hey carry on.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Happy single parents beat the f**k out of couples who stay together for the kids.

Yep I agree some single parent families are much happier than parents continually fighting.

But that's not being discussed here. It's the impact of cheating on children's lives and the trail of devestation it can cause.

But hey carry on.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
I'll wear that comment with pride.

He's a shit human being and a lousy father, and a dreadful partner. I wouldn't blame Amy if she kicked him to the curb.

Actually your comment says an awful about the things in life that you see value in Smug.
The rate of this stuff happening is more than 50% of the people women and men. But Korosau is in the lime light and makes it worse

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Actually I do have the right to call him a lousy father. His wife is home taking care of the kids...24/7 whilst he's away playing 'hide the sausage' with a wannabe.....

That is not the model of a good father. Ever.

So little respect to the mother of his kids, and the kids themselves (because they are truly innocent in this)

So he is a lousy father.

There is more to fatherhood than comming in for an hour a day playing a few 'games' with the kiddies. It's also about the values that you are teaching them too.
I blame the world we live in

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
The rate of this stuff happening is more than 50% of the people women and men. But Korosau is in the lime light and makes it worse

Just think of the media coverage (even if the kid's faces are blotted out). The sense of shame, even if you were the one cheated on. Splashed on telly, print media.....It has the potential to do huge damage to these kids.

BxTom

Bench
You have no right to call him a bad father from your loungeoom .Have you ever meet him seen him with his kids ..I have he is a great dad.Yes what he has done is morally wrong and he will pay a heavier price from his partner than any fine the NRLHands down
Please think about what you put down before you do
He is such a great dad that he is happy to behave in a manner that could end up splitting the family, restricting his access to his children. Yep, that a f$%^ing great dad!

BossleyPanther

Juniors
She's a good wife gives me confidence API and her can move forward and that API can give his best when he plays. I was thinking it's going to be a tiger woods moment

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
If the Queensland shuts down the NRL it is over.

This outbreak in NSW is not going to be brought under control it is with us now indefinitely so there is zero chance of any footy being played in this state for months.
We were talking at work today about this. If Queensland kicks the NRL out where could they continue the competition?

Northern territory got a mention but not sure they have the ground/s to play the number of games that still need to be played.

Could the last games be played in rural NSW? Mudgee, Dubbo and Wagga would all be keen for the publicity but I'm not sure the logististics of accommodation etc could be catered for.

SA, WA and Victoria wont let any disease riddled NSW people anywhere near them.

In the end we said that if the season is called off then the top 2 teams should just play the Grand Final and be done with it.

murraymob

Coach
He is such a great dad that he is happy to behave in a manner that could end up splitting the family, restricting his access to his children. Yep, that a f$%^ing great dad!
So Tom I take it you have seen him around his kids.would be glad for you to tell us all what you seen

soc123_au

Staff member

Looks like Amy thinks Api is a good father. I reckon she would know better than the Helen Lovejoy's in this thread. Interesting that she slams the "false reporting" regarding the incident.

She comes across as a quality person in the way she has handled this. Hopefully Api does what he needs to in the future and treats her in the manner she deserves.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Well done @Aliceinwonderland , looks like you've hit nerves 🤣 I'm not sure how anyone questions that Api has let down his family, including his kids. Seems textbook "shit dad" beh

Anyway 2 weeks out & handing back his Origin cheque amounts to Api being kissed on the dick - which is ironically likely how he got in this mess in the first place.

Yeah I have hit a nerve, Haven't I. How anyone in their right mind can think such behaviour doesn't impact on their 'fathering' skills, or even the devestation caused leaves me almost speechless.

Many times as an EC teacher I've cuddled into a pre-schooler while they tell about their family troubles, it was heartbreaking.

Especially when you know that so much development, social, emotioncal, cognition is hooked into these early years.

Api has come out and spouted some words about being sorry. Is he sorry that he was caught, or sorry for the actual happenings. Since he didn't confess to the 'little woman' before hand. I would say possibly the later.

It's now in Api's hands on what happens next.

At the moment he's lost me. I'd be quite happy not to see him in a Penrith jersey again.

But then I see footy as a game. Not my life.