What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R19 Fri - Sydney 28-8 Newcastle @ Sunshine Coast

Round 19: Sydney v Newcastle

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Coles owned by Wesfarmers OR WoOLWoRths the FRESH food People you know what is fresh Tara Rushton? The bitumen on this road great look wow a pedestrian oh and the pedestrian is actually using their legs to ride the bicycle on the road billy slater gets 3 votes but lets get dinner thai or maybe desert first woo lets get crazy maybe lets not invite cameron to the wedding lol i love getting paid twice so lets go to supabarn instead"
Omg it’s him

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I'd quote a Susan Boyle song but I don't know any.

*gets dragged away by a wild horse*
tenor.gif

Reflector

Juniors
I swear the Knights beating the Roosters almost never happens, or at least it seems that way. Like, once a decade or something and that's it?

Bazal

Post Whore
Man Newcastle suck and Cooper Cronk has just taken one sentence about Angus Crichton in 38 different topical directions

Valheru

Coach
The knights should be disbanded and their fans offered monetary compensation the rest of their lives.

I reckon even @mozza91 would agree the roosters defeated adversity tonight.

Deadset I reckon the other commentators can’t stand him but have to put up with his paragraphs of gibberish

Please stop talking merkin