What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd19 2021: Non Parra games

strider

Post Whore
why not a penalty try? ..... he intentionally committed a penalty to stop a try? .... lol

I think it would be terrible if it was, but isn't that how it should be?

strider

Post Whore
omfg .... seriously? ..... there was zero obstruction there

if we re gonna nit pick that much, then I say nit pick the tackle in teh air preventing a try

strider

Post Whore
chippy said it in another thread .... Melbourne have pretty much gone to another level this year

its sad, but true ..... clearly camillions was holding them back

f**kin merkins

King-Gutho94

Coach
Fox pumping up their buddy Kevvy who is obviously feeling the pressure. It's laughable how protected that guy is.

I think its great it will just mean broncos will spend more time rebuilding that shambles of a club as kevvie had no idea.

Bennett is the only coach so far thats been able to handle the pressure gig up there. The other 3 (Henjak,Seibold and walters) have been utter failures and griffin gets a pass mark but only just never took them to great heights

strider

Post Whore
Its funny watching the block of cheese play

Did anyone see his practical joke on bellyache the other day? .... as they were getting their luggage off the bus, the cheese put about 10 large stones in belly's bag and zipped it back up .... then belly was almost giving himself a hernia trying to lift it .... lol

Its funny watching the block of cheese play

Did anyone see his practical joke on bellyache the other day? .... as they were getting their luggage off the bus, the cheese put about 10 large stones in belly's bag and zipped it back up .... then belly was almost giving himself a hernia trying to lift it .... lol
Yeah was a good one.

strider

Post Whore
Go cows

Olam whacks him in the head. Was never going to do anything but whack him in the head. But nothing

Latest posts