What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R19 Fri - North Qld 16-20 Melbourne @ QCBS

Round 19: North Qld v Melbourne

• North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Melbourne holding on like koroisau's marriage
Dave Chappelle GIF

Munted

Bench
"storm come from behind to win" lol fox sports merkins.
Cowboys had the lead for 10 minutes.

blaza88z

Coach
It's easy as a Brisbane fan to make this comment but my god, how shit has Dearden been.. has he created anything at all?

It seems like his job in the team is to just feed it to other players, he finished the game at dummy-half which obviously that would be his job but when he was in the halves he didn't offer anything at all

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
It's easy as a Brisbane fan to make this comment but my god, how shit has Dearden been.. has he created anything at all?

It seems like his job in the team is to just feed it to other players, he finished the game at dummy-half which obviously that would be his job but when he was in the halves he didn't offer anything at all
We absolutely got his departure right

This Year?

Immortal
Better team won in the end and the Cowboys gave alot of fight. Given their spine was shockingly bad,they didn't give up and didn't rollover. That's one thing Payten will be proud of.

The Storm had an off night and tbh probably should have rested a few players. 15 in a row is quite an achievement.

The thread though, was absolutely outstanding. I love you mad merkins.