What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R19 Fri - North Qld 16-20 Melbourne @ QCBS

Round 19: North Qld v Melbourne

• North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saxon

Bench
Refereeing was absolutely terrible. Bunker was deplorable. How refereeing can ruin a great game in one easy lesson.

I say this as a Melbourne fan and freely admit that the weight of refereeing errors - no, not errors, f*ckups - was in our favour.

The bunker's two "obstruction" calls were the most pathetically wrong decisions I have seen in 20 years. Addo-Carr should have been in the bin or a penalty try, and the Cowboy's last try was a touchdown.

Checcin and Peranara need to be dropped - preferably off the edge of the world.

STORM.99/07

Bench
Better team won in the end and the Cowboys gave alot of fight. Given their spine was shockingly bad,they didn't give up and didn't rollover. That's one thing Payten will be proud of.

The Storm had an off night and tbh probably should have rested a few players. 15 in a row is quite an achievement.

The thread though, was absolutely outstanding. I love you mad merkins.
Why were the posters their usuusua
Better team won in the end and the Cowboys gave alot of fight. Given their spine was shockingly bad,they didn't give up and didn't rollover. That's one thing Payten will be proud of.

The Storm had an off night and tbh probably should have rested a few players. 15 in a row is quite an achievement.

The thread though, was absolutely outstanding. I love you mad merkins.
Were the posters their usual miserable selves because Storm won and their bitter because their own teams are mediocre except for broncos who are a pitiful excuse for a footy team

Vee

First Grade
It's easy as a Brisbane fan to make this comment but my god, how shit has Dearden been.. has he created anything at all?

It seems like his job in the team is to just feed it to other players, he finished the game at dummy-half which obviously that would be his job but when he was in the halves he didn't offer anything at all
I couldn't believe we took him off your hands. Like Clifford, I just don't see what others are seeing.

Bazal

Post Whore

Were the posters their usual miserable selves because Storm won and their bitter because their own teams are mediocre except for broncos who are a pitiful excuse for a footy team

You always seem so sour.

Lighten up fella. Being a Victorian isn't that bad, and we're an inclusive game day thread family.

For eg I just married @SLRBRONCOS and then had @t-ba cuck me.

roofromoz

First Grade
Hey look halfways decent word play on the heading.

That person would be fired by News Corp for not being obvious enough today.

In 2021 that would read

STORM MAN CHEAT BAD

Well, it is Chris Lorax running the show these days. Just a bit of fun.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Drunk Happy Hour GIF by Saturday Night Live

Latest posts