What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Can dumb f**k NRL players ensure the season is completed

Frenzy.

Immortal

Speaking at Queensland’s daily COVID-19 press conference on Friday, Queensland chief health officer Jeannette Young said she was “very close” to ending the state’s hub arrangement and said one more breach would result in teams and families being sent home.

I say they can't

Quicksilver

Bench
A player (or players) will f**k up.

I don’t think the QLD govt will go through with pulling the pin. And if they do the NRL will go to... the NT or Somewhere.

Reactions: PJ
It will be The families who bugger up next. They will all get sent home, then the players will do something stupid within a month of the families gone.
That's my bet.

Frenzy.

Immortal
It will be The families who bugger up next. They will all get sent home, then the players will do something stupid within a month of the families gone.
That's my bet.

Good bet, after seeing some of the drone pics from the hubs.

They show clearly why women shouldn't be involved in Rugby League. Massive in terms of bad ideas to release the chains holding them to the kitchen

Ever.

For anything.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Can’t see Qld government pulling the pin - their core voters would be NRL diehards.
If they do, NT government would have them in a heart beat, if not maybe Manus island

txta2

Bench
Any cases In QLD they are up shit creek. Any cases in the bubble , it will finish. The season will stop. For how long who knows

snout

First Grade
Good bet, after seeing some of the drone pics from the hubs.

They show clearly why women shouldn't be involved in Rugby League. Massive in terms of bad ideas to release the chains holding them to the kitchen

Ever.

For anything.
Planeloads of instagramming WAGs...what could go wrong?