What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Frenzy.

Immortal
Not sure about braidon Burns, he’s always injured.

So, we went pretty hard at Smith who is always injured and now is again.

Injury is life in footy. You don't avoid players because of injury. You get smarter at managing them and in preparing the whole squad to cover. Then you just suck up the bad luck.

carinashark

First Grade
Moylan, no just no .What are we thinking? If Fitz ok’ed this ( I don’t care how cheap) he has sunk in my estimation. This sort of resigning sends a message of mediocrity.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Loaded question kind of. Do you mean medically retire or just retire? 2 different outcomes. Medically retired means we gotta pay him something. Retires means you end your contract voluntarily. He won't retire but if he did we'd have his leftover.

Medically, I’m not talking about his payment but if we need to have 30 active players come transfer cut off? As in are we waiting till after it it to retire him to save needing to add and pay another player this year.

No.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Moylan, no just no .What are we thinking? If Fitz ok’ed this ( I don’t care how cheap) he has sunk in my estimation. This sort of resigning sends a message of mediocrity.

I just talked to him and let him know he has sunk in your estimation. True!!

He said he is devastated. Mortified. Crushed.

See what you've done?

PJ

First Grade
Brooks is trash.

If all our dominoes at the start of the season is Hynes and Brooks next year we will be terrible.

Luke Brooks is ok as long as we can take his brain out and swap it with Cooper Cronks.

Cronk is in the media now so he’ll be fine with Luke Brooks brain. He will still know more about Rugby League than any of Buzz, Baldy & merkiny.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Luke Brooks is ok as long as we can take his brain out and swap it with Cooper Cronks.

Cronk is in the media now so he’ll be fine with Luke Brooks brain. He will still know more about Rugby League than any of Buzz, Baldy & merkiny.

Don't you dare omit Bolts

Latest posts