What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R19 Sat - Manly 44-24 Wests Tigers @ Suncorp

Round 19: Manly v Wests Tigers

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Munted

Bench
They desperately need to fix a few things about it.
Thanks for not shitting on me.
But if you're offside and put pressure on a bloke and he drops the ball after the 6 again has been blown... The team should still retain possession.

Exsilium

First Grade
Something tells me he's a massive problem, as are staff around him, and the people who hired him in the first place

Swearing achieves nothing. It's all bravado and showmanship.

Good coaches don't need to carry on. Most leaders who do really well, don't say much at all unless they need to. Carrying on like he does, it just creates a shit environment.

It loses effect after a while.

16x9

Weirdest looking merkin. Shit tats too. What f**king credible CEO has tats?

t-ba

Post Whore
Thanks for not shitting on me.
But if you're offside and put pressure on a bloke and he drops the ball after the 6 again has been blown... The team should still retain possession.

I agree. There are so many bullshit loopholes with it

KOMORI

Juniors
Swearing achieves nothing. It's all bravado and showmanship.

Good coaches don't need to carry on. Most leaders who do really well, don't say much at all unless they need to. Carrying on like he does, it just creates a shit environment.

It loses effect after a while.
Almost exactly what I said to my spawn regarding the latest season of Rick and Morty… overdoing the swearing for no apparent reason..

Latest posts