What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Olympics Thread

strider

Post Whore
hey everyone

jessica fox ... in the k-1 slalom today 2:50pm .... she is the real fox - be there or be square

you heard it here first

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
f**k these adds, forget how many adds on FTA till you have to watch it

Owen Wright wins his heat, John John in the repecharge

strider

Post Whore
The skateboarders just stack a lot.

My son says he has seen better at the park down the road.

It's a fall overathon.
I was just thinking that ..... I only lasted a few minutes and got bored as f**k

It seems from the commentary they are trying hard things ...... fair enough .... but doesn't make for good entertainment

Noise

Coach
I was just thinking that ..... I only lasted a few minutes and got bored as f**k

It seems from the commentary they are trying hard things ...... fair enough .... but doesn't make for good entertainment
Yep they are trying very hard shit. No one at the local park is doing this stuff. And you're right, the make to fall ratio isn't great which makes for frustrating viewing.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Aussie swimmers choking as usual, swimming faster in the heats than in their final. Considering they get the bulk of the funding it’s pretty shithouse to be honest. The excuses are endless a bit like the Eels.

Kornstar

Coach
Aussie swimmers choking as usual, swimming faster in the heats than in their final. Considering they get the bulk of the funding it’s pretty shithouse to be honest. The excuses are endless a bit like the Eels.

f**king women chokers, only just smashed their own world record to win the gold.

f**king chokers!!!!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
f**king women chokers, only just smashed their own world record to win the gold.

f**king chokers!!!!!
Considering they were the 1.01 favs you’d hope they won.

My comment still stands they get the bulk of the funding was well as all the sponsors time and time again they never quite deliver. They were trying to tell us this was the greatest swim team we’ve ever sent. Time will tell.

blaza88z

Coach
Considering they were the 1.01 favs you’d hope they won.

My comment still stands they get the bulk of the funding was well as all the sponsors time and time again they never quite deliver. They were trying to tell us this was the greatest swim team we’ve ever sent. Time will tell.

It's hard because usually any individuals PB is good enough to win the race, the Tunisian for example in lane 8.. he barely did enough to make the final