What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Sorry, Fuimaono doesn’t excite me at all ‘ glorified ressies player ? Or is it just me ?
No, Denis, you're spot on. He's a reserve grader. Typical Millward signing. I think him and Brayden Williame were "buy one get one free".

And we missed out on Finucane so we're going to get ....... busted Super League reject George Burgess! But they're sort of the same, right?

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
No, Denis, you're spot on. He's a reserve grader. Typical Millward signing. I think him and Brayden Williame were "buy one get one free".

And we missed out on Finucane so we're going to get ....... busted Super League reject George Burgess! But they're sort of the same, right?
Similar age maybe! I disagree about Fui. I think he has some potential, but between suspensions and injuries he has had a very disrupted year, plus consistently playing in the centre when he is a backrower. Should come cheap so I think he is worth a punt.

Gareth67

First Grade
Our board, is pathetic. The players & their managers know this... Till we change our Governance & rid ourselves of these "Gordon's".
Nothing will change. Hook & his " Dads army"
Is a mere distraction. It's in place, to shut up the members for a while... This board, & Andrew ( I know nothing about rugby league) Gordon, has to go.
A real clean out, of administration is what's needed.
Absolutely agree BBSB , whilst they are there the Dragons won’t be moving anywhere fast . This has been evident since they have moved in .

I have said it before however , they seem quite content to merely move with the flow with no obvious desire to go for the big prize - a premiership trophy with the inscription of a team named - St.George Illawarra .

My how lovely that would look in our trophy cabinet that must be all but bear in this 2021 .

Hell , I am sure that Buuce could even borrow the bluudy thing over the Christmas period and place it in a prominent position in the foyer of his home in Bermuda . I wouldn’t complain , just as long as his input into the team was more proactive - and financially lucrative . 😳

Open your wallet Bruce , or get your young bloke to and go out on a spending spree for the best players that money can buy and throw a Dragon jersey on them .

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade
We offered more for the 4th year but less for the first 3

Overall ours and the Sharks offers were very similar
Not what Hooper Scooper said
The initial 3 year deals both tabled by Sharks and Dragons.. Dragons were slightly higher
Hence why it was down to us 2 but a little money was not the deciding factor.. otherwise Tigers would have won
But what would journals know!

Dragsters

First Grade
Similar age maybe! I disagree about Fui. I think he has some potential, but between suspensions and injuries he has had a very disrupted year, plus consistently playing in the centre when he is a backrower. Should come cheap so I think he is worth a punt.

Pity we didn't play him at centre yesterday along with Bird...

Trifili13

Juniors
I know everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I wish people would stop blaming bbqgate on our onfield performances. I think we are heading in the right direction, ever so slowly, but we are still making the same basic mistakes that we have been making post the Bennett years. We haven't fallen into a heap post bbqgate, we were awful before that, refer to the 2 losses to the Tigers and loss to the bottom placed Dogs as evidence. Given how weak the comp is, evidenced by us still holding onto 8th place despite all of our deficiencies, suspensions and lack of a settled team on a week to week basis has had a bigger influence.

Nicholas Kosic

Juniors
Absolutely agree BBSB , whilst they are there the Dragons won’t be moving anywhere fast . This has been evident since they have moved in .

I have said it before however , they seem quite content to merely move with the flow with no obvious desire to go for the big prize - a premiership trophy with the inscription of a team named - St.George Illawarra .

My how lovely that would look in our trophy cabinet that must be all but bear in this 2021 .

Hell , I am sure that Buuce could even borrow the bluudy thing over the Christmas period and place it in a prominent position in the foyer of his home in Bermuda . I wouldn’t complain , just as long as his input into the team was more proactive - and financially lucrative . 😳

Open your wallet Bruce , or get your young bloke to and go out on a spending spree for the best players that money can buy and throw a Dragon jersey on them .
Only knows how to blow 10 mil on f$*k knows what

Mjab

Juniors
Just read that Tesi Niu is leaving the Broncos

Would anyone consider him a potential target

His got some real talent
A talented player would only be wasted here and ruin his career from I can see
is he choosing to leave or told he won’t be re- signed ?

I know he can play FB it I’m happy try Sloan anyway
what else can he play

Latest posts