What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proposed team vs. Manly-Warringah Hartleys

bluefox68

Staff member
  1. Kennedy
  2. Katoa
  3. Ramien
  4. Chambers
  5. Mulitalo
  6. Tracey
  7. Trindall
  8. Rudolf
  9. Brailey
  10. Tolman
  11. Wilton
  12. Nikora
  13. Williams
  14. Metcalf
  15. Hamlin-Uele
  16. Hunt
  17. Talakai
  18. Woods

bluefox68

Staff member
To me, it makes sense to have a big bopper as 18th man, as it’s often the forwards that get HIA’d and the 18th man is going to have limited minutes.

Put a genuine utility on the bench.

bluefox68

Staff member
Is SJ available?

Pretty sure Chambers is available.

I think he’s a better option at centre than Tracey..,

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
If Moyza is right to go…,, Chambers to centre and Tracey back to the bench. If not…. 4 boppers on the bench and Tracey to the halves.

Quigs

Immortal
Someone would have to test the water temp first Bob and maybe get one of those special hoist to lower him in.

Some of those enamel sided tubs can be pretty hard on the legs, especially the knees and lower limbs.

SharkShocked

Bench
I wouldn't even bother risking Moylan, we will get pumped. Save him if he's not right and make sure we beat the Warriors.

By my reckoning if we want to make the 8 the only games we need to worry about are Warriors, Knights, Tigers, Broncos. Manly and Storm will pump us.

Need 3/4 of those and we are a chance of staying in the 8, ideally win all 4 and we should be I think.

However it wouldn't surprise me if we went 2/6 to finish the year.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Moylan will probably be on the extended bench.

Goodness knows who’ll partner Trindall in the halves.

Frenzy.

Immortal
  1. Kennedy
  2. Katoa
  3. Ramien
  4. Chambers
  5. Mulitalo
  6. Tracey
  7. Trindall
  8. Rudolf
  9. Brailey
  10. Tolman
  11. Wilton
  12. Nikora
  13. Williams
  14. Woods
  15. Hamlin-Uele
  16. Hunt
  17. Talakai
  18. Metcalf

Manly are huge. 4 forward bench for mine. 6 is OK for Tracey. He probably shouldn't play centre and try to defend Turbo anyway. Chambers and Ramien will miss him 3 times each. Tracey would miss him 10 times.

coolumsharkie

Referee
  1. Kennedy
  2. Katoa
  3. Ramien
  4. Tracey
  5. Mulitalo
  6. Moyzah!!
  7. Trindall
  8. Woods
  9. Brailey
  10. Tolman
  11. Wilton
  12. Nikora
  13. Williams
  14. Rudolph
  15. Hamlin-Uele
  16. Hunt
  17. Talakai
  18. Chambers

Stake Removed

First Grade
It always scares me when we start with Woods and Tolman there is no charging into defence to get them to back peddle.
Nor do they tackle with any vigour, no one is worried about running into them.

chewsta

First Grade
Woods and Tolman are the worst starting prop combo in the game. Manly will score 3 tries before Woods goes off and we start to look like scoring any points. Tolman never gets a rest so we have no impact coming on at all from the bench other than 1 out forward rotations.

Latest posts