What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Tiger Shark

Bench
Teddy, Topou, Manu, Smith, Keary, Walker, Suuali - lotta money getting tied up in the backs. Might need to balance that out a bit.

I think Keary might be gone sooner or later with Teddy into the halves and Suali at FB.

Can't see Manu sticking around

Frenzy.

Immortal
Moylan, no just no .What are we thinking? If Fitz ok’ed this ( I don’t care how cheap) he has sunk in my estimation. This sort of resigning sends a message of mediocrity.

I just talked to him and let him know he has sunk in your estimation. True!!

He said he is devastated. Mortified. Crushed.

See what you've done?

Oh god no. I’m responsible for how he plays from here into the Grand Final! Oh the burden. The weight ,how will I make it trough? Stand by for updates.

Probably need to re read your own post. Fitz doesn't play. Derp.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I think Keary might be gone sooner or later with Teddy into the halves and Suali at FB.

Can't see Manu sticking around

They lost Friend and Cordner to brain damage. Keary has that as well, on top of his ACL injury. He'll get turfed at end of contract for sure and possibly earlier

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I have less of a problem keeping Moyza on for one more year on a modest contract than the possibility of taking on Brooks for a couple of years. Fitz’s rebuild was never going to be completed in one year. Quality not quantity.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I think at right price Brooks could be great pickup, the guy has never had a forward pack to work off, the club has been a basket case for years, no matter how good a half you at least need the forwards to hold there own.

azzah72

Bench
I think at right price Brooks could be great pickup, the guy has never had a forward pack to work off, the club has been a basket case for years, no matter how good a half you at least need the forwards to hold there own.
I tend to agree, if it isn't some silly price, a 2 year deal might be worth it.

He may not be the greatest halfback but he's a good tradesman, sort of a Chad but faster which might actually compliment Hynes.

I'm not impressed with trindall so far and we don't really have too many other options.

Taylor or Brooks at a modest price wouldn't be a bad pick up at all imo.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I tend to agree, if it isn't some silly price, a 2 year deal might be worth it.

He may not be the greatest halfback but he's a good tradesman, sort of a Chad but faster which might actually compliment Hynes.

I'm not impressed with trindall so far and we don't really have too many other options.

Taylor or Brooks at a modest price wouldn't be a bad pick up at all imo.
Taylor no way, he gives me no confidence, I would take Brooks over him

azzah72

Bench
Taylor no way, he gives me no confidence, I would take Brooks over him

I think Taylor is naturally more talented but he has motivation and commitment issues it seems + the monkier of the million dollar man.

Things I think could be rectified under fitzy. But not for a crazy price.

Stake Removed

First Grade
And of note, we have yet to announce any signings of rooster players as yet, I am taking that will come end of there season