What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Olympics Thread

chiefy1

Juniors
Lol I kept thinking what Titmus’ coach reminded me of. Thanks ABC for pointing out the obvious

5Yv1Kg1.gif

Watched the doco on the Ultimate Warrior last night. Great series highlighting the best from that era.

Noise

Coach
I thought the skateboarding might be interesting ... boring as batshit .... infact im gonna go watch some bats shit instead
The ‘park’ skateboarding will be better to watch than the ‘street’ stuff of today and yesterday. They will likely land more, it will flow more and it won’t be so much focused on one trick.

Gronk

Staff member
Meanwhile in the USA, they are calling it the woke olympics and factions want the USA team to fail.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
geez Semi was average, started on the bench, came on to play right centre in the second half, 1 run for about 20 metres then dropped the ball cold

a few arm grabs but no tackles that I saw

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Language Warning

Kaylee got a bit excited, "f**k yeah". Emily Seabohm also in the event but didn't medal.

Call of the games so far from Joanna Griggs "first time we've ever had an F bomb and a C bomb in the same event."