What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Olympics Thread

84 Baby

Referee
Anyone watching the baseball…
Just a city boy
Born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train going anywhere

84 Baby

Referee
So apparently our men’s relay were almost disqualified for one of swimmers going early. Yet we were within arm length behind Russians at last change but when they came up out of dive, their bloke was beyond reach? Did our guy do a horsie into pool? Or was it just a super dive by the Russian OLYMPIC Committee. f**ken dodge

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
So apparently our men’s relay were almost disqualified for one of swimmers going early. Yet we were within arm length behind Russians at last change but when they came up out of dive, their bloke was beyond reach? Did our guy do a horsie into pool? Or was it just a super dive by the Russian OLYMPIC Committee. f**ken dodge

you talking about the 4 X 200 ?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

We did pretty well I thought, there was a delay in the official results, even Thorpie thought we broke

That last swimmer swam his personal best by 1.5 seconds which was pretty amazing, did well to get the bronze I thought, this 4 were no mean machine

84 Baby

Referee
We did pretty well I thought, there was a delay in the official results, even Thorpie thought we broke

That last swimmer swam his personal best by 1.5 seconds which was pretty amazing, did well to get the bronze I thought, this 4 were no mean machine
We did probably as well as we could at moment. Brits head and shoulders above the comp there. Good to see US collapse in it though.

Boomers finally getting a run. Itais have had some arsey shots drop