What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Young Bulls Mavoni Tuifua

dungay dragon

Juniors
He will do, wait till he fills out and they get him into the weights and fit
Sadly doesnt fit our criteria.....
1 must be from broncos
2 must be 30 or over
3 must have on going issues
4 must have been to 2 or 3 other clubs
5 must have had multiple injuries
6 just about finished and washed up , and looking for golden handshake
7 no other club is interested in him
Shame looks to have plenty of potential......

BLM01

First Grade
Sadly doesnt fit our criteria.....
1 must be from broncos
2 must be 30 or over
3 must have on going issues
4 must have been to 2 or 3 other clubs
5 must have had multiple injuries
6 just about finished and washed up , and looking for golden handshake
7 no other club is interested in him
Shame looks to have plenty of potential......
Now now don’t be facetious
All that is not entirely true
It was some time ago but replace broncos with any club
Let’s not derail this thread into another negative Dragons and Hook bashathon
There is plenty others for that 😉

Dragon David

First Grade
This Mavoni guy looks the real goods in attack and defence in the lower grades highlights. I don't know why the Tigers don't lock him up on a good deal.

If Gus Gould has his way he will make sure the Dogs get him. Why not, they keep getting mostly all of the players they want?

We need guys like Mavoni - young, tough and relentless. Not old , fragile and impotent.

Go to work Millward and Haran.

Gareth67

First Grade
I realize that he is still young and the NRL is at times a very large step up in class for some of the C.C. players , however he certainly does have the class and non- stop effort that would all but ensure that he would make good in the top grade .

If the Dragons were truly interested in this man , then I would be leaving no stone unturned in endeavoring to put him in a Dragon jersey .

By that I mean offer him a lucrative sum of money and on a long term contract - kill off the opposition bids in one foul swoop . It is I believe the only way to secure his services and lets face facts what we have been signing of late is almost at the end of its use-by-date .

We need good quality young blood to be injected into the veins of the Big Red V so as to get the heart pumping once again and this man would do that .

Mjab

Juniors
Mi
This Mavoni guy looks the real goods in attack and defence in the lower grades highlights. I don't know why the Tigers don't lock him up on a good deal.

If Gus Gould has his way he will make sure the Dogs get him. Why not, they keep getting mostly all of the players they want?

We need guys like Mavoni - young, tough and relentless. Not old , fragile and impotent.

Go to work Millward and Haran.
Millward or Haran vs Gus having a chat ???
We have no hope with those clowns

Dragon David

First Grade
I realize that he is still young and the NRL is at times a very large step up in class for some of the C.C. players , however he certainly does have the class and non- stop effort that would all but ensure that he would make good in the top grade .

If the Dragons were truly interested in this man , then I would be leaving no stone unturned in endeavoring to put him in a Dragon jersey .

By that I mean offer him a lucrative sum of money and on a long term contract - kill off the opposition bids in one foul swoop . It is I believe the only way to secure his services and lets face facts what we have been signing of late is almost at the end of its use-by-date .

We need good quality young blood to be injected into the veins of the Big Red V so as to get the heart pumping once again and this man would do that .
He seems to have the power of a younger David Fifita.

BIG RIG

Juniors
It sounds like Dogs have got him - I get kinda depressed seeing these teams like Dogs and Sharks all able to get the top quality players they want whilst our mob with dumb and dumber at the helm of recruitment pick up whatever scraps that come up on the NRL market

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
It sounds like Dogs have got him - I get kinda depressed seeing these teams like Dogs and Sharks all able to get the top quality players they want whilst our mob with dumb and dumber at the helm of recruitment pick up whatever scraps that come up on the NRL market
Especially when there’s reports of a toxic culture, and currently running last, yet still killing us in the recruiting. Fair enough the Storm or Roosters to outdo us but how are the Bulldogs finding a rebuild so easy.

Dragon David

First Grade
Especially when there’s reports of a toxic culture, and currently running last, yet still killing us in the recruiting. Fair enough the Storm or Roosters to outdo us but how are the Bulldogs finding a rebuild so easy.
If the Dogs have got him, their forwards lineup is definitely going to make the team harder to beat than now for us. Their backs will be much better. If they don't make the 8 next year, Barrett will be out of a job.

Why is this a fait accompli? Has the club just given up or is it because he doesn't think the Dragons is a club worth playing for ? Bloody Dogs.

Latest posts