What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

DJDL

Bench
Geez , if we get him next season is turning into a must not miss . A couple of more and the other teams will sit up if they aren't already . And to be honest i'm more excited about Fitz coaching than anything else , i genuinely believe he could be our CB .

If we landed him I’d be happy to wrap up the recruitment drive there.
Possibly one more middle, but I’m mindful of that stat which came out earlier about player turnover and success.

That would make four quality signings and really should be enough.

Bob Scott

Juniors
If we landed him I’d be happy to wrap up the recruitment drive there.
Possibly one more middle, but I’m mindful of that stat which came out earlier about player turnover and success.

That would make four quality signings and really should be enough.
I certainly wouldn't complain if we stop there , with what Fitz and the management team have done so far i'm happy to trust in them . Depth is never a bad thing to have .

We got the good Gerard Beale off them too

We've also beaten them every time since we took over their quaint little park that they only get to see 6 times a year

Latest posts