What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 106 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 109 50.7%

• Total voters

Gazzamatta

Coach
I know what you are trying to say in regards to good management and processes around coach selection - but in my experience with being on numerous interview panels and also being involved in the so-called process before that point - it's all pretty much an illusion. You can't really minimise the gamble too much - you just trick yourself into thinking you can. And, yes, Flannagan sounds like he knows his stuff. I wonder what Arthur would sound like as a commentator on Fox?
"Get me more water"!

If we don’t make it this year that will be 7 years. We can only keep accepting second round exits as being successful seasons for so long.
totally agree. He’s a fraud. Flat track bully. A choker. His teams fold when the pressure is applied. He doesn’t get the team up for the important games. He’s no motivator and the team looks to be devoid of any tactics.

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Can we even afford them? Clubs like Melbourne and Easts get assistant coaches of the calibre of Kearney and Fitzgibbon, whereas weaker clubs can only get them as head coaches. It shows it's not a level playing field.
Why can’t we afford them??? Seriously the excuses never end with you.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Why did we sack a bunch of staff last year and have everyone else take pay cuts?
Because we had to pay for Bea’s hair tonic???

There is no reason why the club can’t spend the money for the best assistants just like any club. And if the board and football club aren’t doing this they are derelict in their duty. The Leagues club exists for only thing and if that isn’t doing all it can to win us a Comp why f**king bother???