What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games postponed / Vaccine discussion

Mojo

Bench
I didn’t use the geniuses I used another word. They edited my post.
It’s OK. Don’t get vaccinated If you don’t want to. It’s a serious choice though so I urge you to seek quality information and make a rational decision. That’s all. Now, let‘s get back to the footy.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Whatever the figures may be, whether they are exaggerated or underreported, it has never ever been ok to force a treatment or medication onto someone who doesn’t consent

It's not mandatory. No one is being forced to have a vaccine. It is merely being pointed out assertively that this is the best protection.

Sidenote. Forced treatments are still in place in Mental Health. ECT, fast-acting psychotropic drugs, slow acting psychotropics. Community Treatment Orders are definitive of forced treatment. We still have the old Inebriates Act in place under the new IDAT program. Involuntary Drug & Alcohol Treatment.

This is just a vaccine. The argument about being ineffective is a joke too as there are NO 100% EFFECTIVE VACCINES

Not Hep B vaccine, not FLu vaccines, not varicella, pertussis or mumps vaccines. Not Rubella, not smallpox and not polio.

But take the latter 2, polio and smallpox and it's easy to see that the vaccination programs and subsequent herd immunity led to near eradication of the diseases.

Not getting a C19 jab is just defiant selfishness led by the "we won't be told what to do" generation of halfwits. The same entitled pricks and bitches that are scorned in other ways when it suits.

I assume no one will ever again in here whinge about the entitled generation.

Frenzy.

Immortal
How geniused do you have to be to be begging for the vaccine when you’re in hospital. You would more than likely be saying “what the f**k it’s been 18 months and you haven’t found a medicine yet”

"A medicine"? What is a vaccine?

Maybe you mean a cure. Well that's moot as well. There is no cure for cancer, Parkinson's, MND, Asthma, heart disease etc etc and these have been around forever. There are only "medicines" that reduce or relieve symptoms.

LIKE A FEKKING VACCINE DOES.

Last edited:

Eion

First Grade
It's not mandatory. No one is being forced to have a vaccine. It is merely being pointed out assertively that this is the best protection.

Sidenote. Forced treatments are still in place in Mental Health. ECT, fast-acting psychotropic drugs, slow acting psychotropics. Community Treatment Orders are definitive of forced treatment. We still have the old Inebriates Act in place under the new IDAT program. Involuntary Drug & Alcohol Treatment.

This is just a vaccine. The argument about being ineffective is a joke too as there are NO 100% EFFECTIVE VACCINES

Not Hep B vaccine, not FLu vaccines, not varicella, pertussis or mumps vaccines. Not Rubella, not smallpox and not polio.

But take the latter 2, polio and smallpox and it's easy to see that the vaccination programs and subsequent herd immunity led to near eradication of the diseases.

Not getting a C19 jab is just defiant selfishness led by the "we won't be told what to do" generation of halfwits. The same entitled pricks and bitches that are scorned in other ways when it suits.

I assume no one will ever again in here whinge about the entitled generation.
This x1000. Just get the f**king jab for f**ks sake. Does my head in. We deserve to get rooted by this. Seriously.

Frenzy.

Immortal
What about those dickhead protesters from last week? a few dozen of those cocks turned up in hospital EDs and medical centres to get treatment for injuries sustained in the protest that went into reverse. That has led to 100s of Healthcare workers and their familes being put off duty into isolation when we need all the healthcare workers on board.

Generalzod

Immortal
If you want to know more about the Corona virus and the vaccine there is a show on Netflix called Corona Virus Explained and the process of creating the Vaccine..kind of explains everything.

Games are back on!!! here's the schedule, starting tomorrow

The NRL’s revised round 20 schedule will also include two crucial matches on Monday night.

A triple-header without crowds at Suncorp Stadium on Sunday will kick-off with the Knights versus Raiders at 1.50pm.

Originally scheduled for Saturday night on Fox Sports, the much-anticipated grand final rematch between the Storm and Panthers will now be played at 4.05pm on Sunday.

In a supportive gesture to the NRL and footy-hungry fans, Fox Sports have agreed to give-up their exclusive rights for the Storm-Panthers clash so that it can be played also on Sunday on free-to-air television.

The final match on Sunday will be the Dragons versus Rabbitohs at 6.25pm.

In order to make-up for Saturday’s postponed matches, Monday night football will return to Fox Sports with the Bulldogs playing the Titans at 6pm before the Sharks and Sea Eagles clash at 8.05pm.

Eion

First Grade
Games are back on!!! here's the schedule, starting tomorrow

The NRL’s revised round 20 schedule will also include two crucial matches on Monday night.

A triple-header without crowds at Suncorp Stadium on Sunday will kick-off with the Knights versus Raiders at 1.50pm.

Originally scheduled for Saturday night on Fox Sports, the much-anticipated grand final rematch between the Storm and Panthers will now be played at 4.05pm on Sunday.

In a supportive gesture to the NRL and footy-hungry fans, Fox Sports have agreed to give-up their exclusive rights for the Storm-Panthers clash so that it can be played also on Sunday on free-to-air television.

The final match on Sunday will be the Dragons versus Rabbitohs at 6.25pm.

In order to make-up for Saturday’s postponed matches, Monday night football will return to Fox Sports with the Bulldogs playing the Titans at 6pm before the Sharks and Sea Eagles clash at 8.05pm.
Boo. I much more enjoyed the vax debate 😂.
Great stuff pvl. The bloke moves and shakes. No doubt

Marchad

Juniors
It’s OK. Don’t get vaccinated If you don’t want to. It’s a serious choice though so I urge you to seek quality information and make a rational decision. That’s all. Now, let‘s get back to the footy.
Well I can’t get vaccinated as I have anaphylactic fits as I’m allergic to bees. So there is a good chance I will have a adverse reaction to the jab.
I’m a asthmatic as well and that puts me in a higher risk category of dying from Covid if I would get it, and I still say “let the virus run free.” Because if we don’t it’s never going to end.
It will be lockdown after lockdown after lockdown for a virus that has a higher average age of death than the actual age of death.

Marchad

Juniors
If you want to know more about the Corona virus and the vaccine there is a show on Netflix called Corona Virus Explained and the process of creating the Vaccine..kind of explains everything.
Do they talk about how the virus was made in a lab as well.

Marchad

Juniors
"A medicine"? What is a vaccine?

Maybe you mean a cure. Well that's moot as well. There is no cure for cancer, Parkinson's, MND, Asthma, heart disease etc etc and these have been around forever. There are only "medicines" that reduce or relieve symptoms.

LIKE A FEKKING VACCINE DOES.
Besides smallpox what other disease can you give the vaccine to after they have that disease?

Do they talk about how the virus was made in a lab as well.
Probably not. If you want to talk conspiracies that's actually far more likely than the vaccine rubbish that needs to pass scrutiny of thousands of health professionals . History is full of conspiracies . I have a friend who was in a European Special force and worked with CIA. Tells some good stories. Says some are actually out in public mixed in with the ridiculous two headed, anal probing martian stories to destroy their credibility . I was working with him when port aurther Massacre happened ... he said as soon as he heard it " that sounds like a military operation', Also wasn't surprised when John Howard was wearing a bullet proof vest after. Reckons it wasnt just the Australian gun lobby he was afraid of. He has always maintained that position. Who knows ? not me . but some things like the vaccine stuff are just ridiculous.

Latest posts