What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

franklin2323

Immortal
In May last year did we have 8 LGAs with strict 5kms limits on movement? Did we have 200+ cases per day? No, so why the f**k do you think it is the same situation?

At this point Gladys would have no choice but to tell them to f**k off

When has NSW said the game can't go ahead? With Covid plans it was fine. The issue was the interstate teams going home.

The benefit of moving it was crowds. If no crowds then much cheaper moving it again. Canberra is Covid Free as is the regions

BunniesMan

Immortal
The game needs to stop dithering. No end in sight in NSW. The other major cities are at risk of slipping back into snap lockdowns literally any day. Forget about big crowds in 2021, take the whole show to a regional/secondary city and have a magic round every week. Get over your ego, be ok with playing a grand final say in Townsville, or Dubbo or Adelaide or wherever.

The administrators are being too short term in their thinking. They keep delaying big decisions hoping covid will just go away quickly.

Mr Spock!

Referee
The game needs to stop dithering. No end in sight in NSW. The other major cities are at risk of slipping back into snap lockdowns literally any day. Forget about big crowds in 2021, take the whole show to a regional/secondary city and have a magic round every week. Get over your ego, be ok with playing a grand final say in Townsville, or Dubbo or Adelaide or wherever.

The administrators are being too short term in their thinking. They keep delaying big decisions hoping covid will just go away quickly.
Do you think the NRL doesn't have to follow state laws?

Perth Red

Post Whore
why are you continuing to post in a forum of a SPORT that is a farce and you don't care about?
oh and you are extremely pedantic.
I didn't say the sport is a farce, just this years NRL. again you seem to be having difficulties comprehending that rugby league and the NRL are not the same thing!!

Willie Ray

Bench
I didn't say the sport is a farce, just this years NRL. again you seem to be having difficulties comprehending that rugby league and the NRL are not the same thing!!
Perth Red... "NRL has become too much of a farce"......lol,and you also said it wasn't a sport....f**k me swingin,
get it together....
the only difficulty I have is why a dorkball lover is constantly in an NRL forum
p*ssing and moaning....

When has NSW said the game can't go ahead? With Covid plans it was fine. The issue was the interstate teams going home.

The benefit of moving it was crowds. If no crowds then much cheaper moving it again. Canberra is Covid Free as is the regions

I heard a report on the radio earlier saying that the ACT had knocked the NRL back when enquiries were made.

Latest posts