What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 v Storm

The Realist

Juniors
Lol, f**k me this team is horrible.

Naden is in no man's land every play.

Staines is afraid of the ball.

Kikau moving into a player and taking a dive.

Could be 70.

Naden should only be allowed to play wing.

Kikau can go for all I care - his errors and brain explosions do more damage to us then his good play does to the opposition.

Fangs

Coach
Thought that was actually a decent first half tbh. It's literally David V Goliath here.

Left edge D is no good but no To'o or Luai will always hurt.

In attack Jennings bombed one and we looked very closely to bowling over on a couple occasions. Melbourne had to do a lot of stalling in the ruck. If we had bigger bodies in Yeo or JFH the Storm would probably have a guy in the bin by now.

age.s

First Grade
We were more than a bit unlucky. Both the second and third tries really should have been pulled up, particularly the third. I dont care what Ennis wants the rules to be, by the actual rules contact was initiated on Kikau which impeded our slide, its obstruction any day of the week.

The Realist

Juniors
Sick of Naden and Robert Jennings already. For all the the talk of Edwards as an organiser etc on defence, his attack is Grade-A shit for a fullback.

murraymob

Coach
Look this game could have blown out.we have had plenty of attack on the line but we are missing so many key players we are struggling.Let compete in this game and reAp the benifits later in the year

Black Diamond

Juniors
We were more than a bit unlucky. Both the second and third tries really should have been pulled up, particularly the third. I dont care what Ennis wants the rules to be, by the actual rules contact was initiated on Kikau which impeded our slide, its obstruction any day of the week.
Ennis is such a dickhead