What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

Busy watching a very entertaining global sporting event.
NRL has become too much of a farce this year to care much about it.
Suuuure.
I'd bet if there was a negative outcome & the season was put on hold or cancelled you would have been over here quicker than a fumbleball player dropping an easy catch .
The global event would have been forgotten while you ranted about PVLs lack of foresight & failures to have contingency plans .

Willie Ray

Bench
where you going?
hey,where'd you go?
we're just gettin' into it....holy crap....it was just gettin' good...
you contradicted yourself several times....dug yourself into a hole
a Hunter Valley Mines Rescue mob wouldn't be able to get you out of...
then scurried outta there...
f*ck me swingin' if this was a prison movie I'd nickname you
'Purdy Red' and make you my b*tch....

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
The NRL are blowing money, Melbourne are 600 trillion times better than everyone else, unless Bellyache dies they're going to romp it in. Give them the trophy and cancel the season now.

not to be pedantic but, NRL is not a sport!

giphy.gif

Canard

Immortal
NRL on a Monday night while it's two biggest markets are in a Lockdown.

If I was a conspiracy theorist....

Reactions: Vee

Valheru

Coach
They can just disregard health orders? What the f**k are you even talking about?
No one has stopped them playing before and indeed NSW wouldn't stop them this time albeit there would be no crowds. Under current NSW restrictions you can still leave your house to work.

It is an absolute myth that the NRL needs QLD to continue the comp although it is the best option if they want crowds for finals.

Maximus

Coach
No one has stopped them playing before and indeed NSW wouldn't stop them this time albeit there would be no crowds. Under current NSW restrictions you can still leave your house to work.

It is an absolute myth that the NRL needs QLD to continue the comp although it is the best option if they want crowds for finals.
Oh right, another one who doesn't understand that even without crowds they still need other people at the ground, many of which would live in the 8 locked down LGAs.

Oh and players would still be forced to live in a hotel as any who live in the 8 LGAs would not be allowed to play

blaza88z

Coach
The NRL clearly signed the deal which enables QLD to get the GF, you can't tell me playing in an empty stadium and having the players wear masks is all it took for the QLD government to go from not playing at all to "you can play tomorrow"

Pretty Penny

Juniors
Lol, the NRL Grand Final will be in Brisbane this year. And hence they are allowed to play even though everyone else in Brisbane is locked down and will be shot on sight if they walk the streets.

Latest posts