What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day versus the Beagles

snout

First Grade
Your mum had it bad too

Remember when you had a cry about keyboard warriors yesterday? Next minute you’re telling an NRL coach to drive a bus off a cliff. Haha
Haha...and there it is.

You've already shown you're a weak, spineless two-faced flog and when the pressure is applied you go to someone's mum.

Have a look in the mirror and you'll see a pathetic germ of a human being.

Ha.

R-15-3

Juniors
At least we are answering a few questions for next year,
Tracy not a starting 13
Chambers, Tolman are done.
Trindal growing slowly not perfect but having a go
Williams not an edge.
Toby thinks he is better than he is and might wake up to a reality check just in time for Fitz to whip him in to gear.
Ronnie same as Toby.

Quicksilver

Bench
Haha...and there it is.

You've already shown you're a weak, spineless two-faced flog and when the pressure is applied you go to someone's mum.

Have a look in the mirror and you'll see a pathetic germ of a human being.

Ha.

There what is?

Cheers for the advice.

You spend all day, every day having a strop about professional footballers. You call them every name under the sun. You obsess about them. You just suggested a man kill himself and his team. Over what exactly? A couple of missed tackles in a difficult, experimental year with a depleted squad.

You are (presumably) an adult with a mental age of about 5.

“I’m starting with the man in the mirror“

Quicksilver

Bench
Once Fitzy gets hold of Trindall, I can see the improvement, I love how he takes the line on just needs to know when, can kick as well.
Him and Hynes I like that halves, and Kennedy looked very good with Trindall.
It's Brailey the issue in the spine now

I think Brailey will get better if the forwards start competing more in the middle. Our forward pack should hopefully be stronger next year.

Latest posts