What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The reigning wooden spooners just turned a 3 million dollar profit

Slackboy72

Coach
Bring in Brisbane 2.
qEQwYJMnAsc60SkHEmyEpB-J1GY=.gif

some11

Referee
Bring in Brisbane 2.
Not until state comps have been up and running for a few years. A new team needs a couple of marquee signings and a bunch of players to emerge from cup to fill the top 30.

Things are f**king dire as is depth wise and I can't see the NRL culling a team to make way for a new one.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Honestly, this should be the standard every NRL club aspires to.... making a well run, profitable business even in years when things aren't going well on the field.

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
This just in: The Bulldogs are now the reigning wooden spooners so this thread is officially out of date. Close her up, mods.

dogslife

Coach
We're halfway to the prophecy.

Can't wait to post that my favourite kebab shop has turned a record profit in 2021.

Pretty Penny

Juniors
They are a one city team that has always flouted the rules. They were over the salary cap when they last won a premiership and the NRL actually called the amounts that they were over the salary cap as third party agreements. The Melbourne Storm didn't get the same treatment.

Latest posts