What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Olympics Thread

TheParraboy

Staff member
For those that follow Basketball

Roughly what would the top 10 USA players in their squad be worth(salaries) and how much for the Aussie 10 ?

84 Baby

Referee
For those that follow Basketball

Roughly what would the top 10 USA players in their squad be worth(salaries) and how much for the Aussie 10 ?
Ingles is on $13m. Mills is on $6m. Other than Keldon Johnson (draftee) and Javale $5m (close to retiree), I believe the rest of US team are in or above $20m each. So it’s not even top 10

84 Baby

Referee
Although I have excluded Exum and Baynes as they are off contract. And not NRL “off contract”, they’re legitimately not contracted

Gazzamatta

Coach
Well the Boomers did an Eels on us, gave us just enough hope to dream of winning the big one, only to fall apart in a heap an fail miserably, crushing our dreams. I suppose at least this only happens every 4 years
They reckon it builds charachter.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I did turn it back off fairly quickly but I guess the damage was done. Im having better luck with the Hockey. Go Kookas tonight.

TheParraboy

Staff member
14yo girl score perfect 10 , in the diving, 10m platform

Just a nod of her expressionless face . Sad they can’t look excited

....she’s from China