What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hot Dog Stand

Quicksilver

Bench
Snout gave himself that name as that’s the face he makes when he tries to suck himself off.

He contorts his face to look like an anteater. He still doesn’t get there mind you.

Anyway. I’ve managed to loop the thread back around to hotdogs and wieners.

...And I think that’s where I’ll leave this forum for a while. I’m going to take a holiday and let the heat cool. Peace.

This constant back and forth is unproductive and unbecoming. After all, it’s just a game of football.

All the best to the good blokes on here.

Last edited:
Snout gave himself that name as that’s the face he makes when he tries to suck himself off.

He contorts his face to look like an anteater. He still doesn’t get there mind you.

...And I think that’s where I’ll leave this forum for a while. I’m going to take a holiday and let the heat cool. Peace.

This constant back and forth is unproductive and unbecoming. After all, it’s just a game of football.

Mate just try and take it as it comes. The beauty of the forum is that it's not Farcebook. You and I were going at it a bit, and I and BF, but it calms down and goes back to "normal" whatever the f**k that is haha. Lock down sends some of us nuts, this is a great place to let off steam, it doesn't really matter in the end.
I sometimes just log off for a day or two and come back if needed.
Look at this place as theatre, there's all kind of skits going on. Sometimes one is part of them, sometimes not.
Better yet, have a midday beer. It can work wonders and the clock is just hitting the double-upright exactly now.

Last edited:

Quicksilver

Bench
Mate just try and take it as it comes. The beauty of the forum is that it's not Farcebook. You and I were going at it a bit, and I and BF, but it calms down and goes back to "normal" whatever the f**k that is haha. Lock down sends some of us nuts, this is a great place to let off steam, it doesn't really matter in the end.
I sometimes just log off for a day or two and come back if needed.
Look at this place as theatre, there's all kind of skits going on. Sometimes one is part of them, sometimes not.
Better yet, have a midday beer. It can work wonders and the clock is just hitting the double-upright exactly now.

All good, thanks mate.

just saying that I’ll step away for a bit. There’s nothing much happening from a football perspective and in terms of talk we’re just in a holding pattern until next year, or perhaps the finals if we happen to scrape in.

At this point I just don’t have anything more to add that hasn’t been said about the week to week drudgery. I’ll wait until there’s a bit more of a defined direction. No point going back and forth about a lot of items that will ultimately be of no consequence.

snout

First Grade
All good, thanks mate.

just saying that I’ll step away for a bit. There’s nothing much happening from a football perspective and in terms of talk we’re just in a holding pattern until next year, or perhaps the finals if we happen to scrape in.

At this point I just don’t have anything more to add that hasn’t been said about the week to week drudgery. I’ll wait until there’s a bit more of a defined direction. No point going back and forth about a lot of items that will ultimately be of no consequence.
You're back?

That was quick.
How was your holiday?

Last edited:

Ozzi_78

First Grade

Don’t let the door and all that.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Any one on the east coast of the country and down Mexico way are doing it tough - so anything being said at the moment here could be deemed as knee jerk blah-Dom…
Now if anyone is posting from over West
under new Jesus, Marky McGowan - you can dead set drop off.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Not sure snout got anything right ever. Wait Bellamy is ours and halfbacks rule the world. Chad 2016 must kill him.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Yeah the stactbord kid won gold, sure he trains like a swimmer, just f off,

Disgusted, punks do Not hold candle to real atheles