What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R21 Thu - Newcastle 28-20 Brisbane @ Suncorp

Round 21: Newcastle v Brisbane

• Newcastle Knights

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bronco18

Juniors
After watching a few Brisbane games, it's hard to comprehend that Xavier Coates can't get a starting gig. Oh that's right, he's going to Storm next year so he's benched for the remainder of the year. I think this might start a trend in the NRL. You leave, we bench you for the remainder of the season unless of course we have a shot at winning the title.

I think we have seen this trend for decades.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
So when all was said and done, the result came down to the first Knights try that was off a bullshit penalty and Isaako being held back by Best being let go.

I legitimately fear for the future of this competition, I really do.

martielang

Bench
After watching a few Brisbane games, it's hard to comprehend that Xavier Coates can't get a starting gig. Oh that's right, he's going to Storm next year so he's benched for the remainder of the year. I think this might start a trend in the NRL. You leave, we bench you for the remainder of the season unless of course we have a shot at winning the title.

What's wrong with that though? The club should work in their own best interests and if they see it more beneficial to give a player more time who is committed to the club over another leaving the club, so be it.

Bazal

Post Whore
@Bazal im at tipsy bull and there is a bull here far more intoxicated than me, is it you?

Sadly my friend I was in hospital this night and many others recently BUT I have had soooo many gin tasting platters at Tipsy Bull.

So I guess query broken spine aside whose the real loser apart from either Waqa Blake or any Parra fan who regularly posts in the Eels forum and thinks they know more than the first grade set up...

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Sadly my friend I was in hospital this night and many others recently BUT I have had soooo many gin tasting platters at Tipsy Bull.

So I guess query broken spine aside whose the real loser apart from either Waqa Blake or any Parra fan who regularly posts in the Eels forum and thinks they know more than the first grade set up...
OH nooo! Speedy recovery! 💞 💞

Bazal

Post Whore
OH nooo! Speedy recovery! 💞 💞
Look my brother tbh I am a total retread and at the age of 35 most of injuries are entirely my fault....this time I dived waaay too far in the outfield especially on a winter CBR day but @hineyrulz will confirm I was ok enough to drunkenly sledge the Aussie T20 side so things will be all good once my hands work without pins and needles again.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Look my brother tbh I am a total retread and at the age of 35 most of injuries are entirely my fault....this time I dived waaay too far in the outfield especially on a winter CBR day but @hineyrulz will confirm I was ok enough to drunkenly sledge the Aussie T20 side so things will be all good once my hands work without pins and needles again.
Hope you are well my Dude.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Bruh I grabbed the catch but also happened to score 65*(32) in a losing team so by the laws of grade cricket I have both hit a top score AND suffered an injury in a losing side which is about as alpha as it gets therefore I am soooooo well
What a CHAMP you are Baz 😂

Bazal

Post Whore
What a CHAMP you are Baz 😂

Ooooooof. Ye olde champed.

Actually NGL...you boys are good dude's, @SLRBRONCOS and @hineyrulz even if hiney hates BA and I don't mind the bald merkin....but you hit 65 odd, you grab a rough catch and then find out you genuinely can't feel your entire body or actually even get up off the deck at deep cow corner...it really gives you an appreciation for how guys like Waqa Blake feel as footballers, you know?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Ooooooof. Ye olde champed.

Actually NGL...you boys are good dude's, @SLRBRONCOS and @hineyrulz even if hiney hates BA and I don't mind the bald merkin....but you hit 65 odd, you grab a rough catch and then find out you genuinely can't feel your entire body or actually even get up off the deck at deep cow corner...it really gives you an appreciation for how guys like Waqa Blake feel as footballers, you know?
Ok Boomer, I mean go the f**king Boomers!!

Latest posts