What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R21 Sun - Canterbury 16-28 Wests Tigers @ Cbus Super

Round 21: Canterbury v Wests Tigers

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
Man letting Corey Waddell score on you.

That's low even for the Tigers.

Is M'bye the worst of the high paid players in the game?

I know there is Milford and even Jack Bird at Brisbane but this guy has done literally nothing that made you get up out of your seat, unless you are a Tigers fan.. you probably get up out of your seat and smash your TV

Reni Maitua at Cronulla. Played 8 games, lost them all, then got a 2 year ban for failing a drug test.

blaza88z

Coach
Reni Maitua at Cronulla. Played 8 games, lost them all, then got a 2 year ban for failing a drug test.

What was his contract?

I think Mbye is on 800k or something ridiculous, you can't really blame it anything other than the fact that he just sucks. He's had a good run with injuries, they've played him all over the place, before Laurie went down he was a bench utility.. other players you can find an excuse here or there

0neye

michael-maguire-tears-up-over-wests-tigers-horror-nrl-season-162641950350944.jpg

soc123_au

Staff member
Is M'bye the worst of the high paid players in the game?

I know there is Milford and even Jack Bird at Brisbane but this guy has done literally nothing that made you get up out of your seat, unless you are a Tigers fan.. you probably get up out of your seat and smash your TV
Corey Norman has entered the chat...

What was his contract?

I think Mbye is on 800k or something ridiculous, you can't really blame it anything other than the fact that he just sucks. He's had a good run with injuries, they've played him all over the place, before Laurie went down he was a bench utility.. other players you can find an excuse here or there

definitely wasn’t 800k, however the cap was significantly lower in 2009. Not sure the exact figure but it would have been a solid amount, he was the replacement for Greg Bird who at the time was a key player that did everything he could to drive his career off a cliff the previous year.

Can ya believe they wanted him weeks ago, and the morons who run the tigers said no!
Tigers have been complaining about him for years, Saints say they will take him but because he played 2 good games in a row mid-year the Tigers had second thoughts.

Is there any club in the league with the propensity to second guess themselves than the Tigers?

stryker

First Grade
Tigers have been complaining about him for years, Saints say they will take him but because he played 2 good games in a row mid-year the Tigers had second thoughts.

Is there any club in the league with the propensity to second guess themselves than the Tigers?
Don’t under estimate our upper management.
They are a terrific collection of dribblers

you bastards should have agreed to the rumoured swap then. Brooks and M’Bye for Hodgson and Wighton
My mail is that it was all agreed, but then the Tigers demanded that the Raiders pay for Madge’s Maccas at Sutton Forest as he was driving down Luke and Moses and the whole thing fell through.

Latest posts