What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shalom O'ofou young gun on the rise

watatank

Coach
Shamy is 180cm he was playing around 100kg but is down to 95kg due to off season surgery.
He'll play CC but may miss the start of the season

He kinda reminds me a little of hame sele when he was in our lower grades just wondering what your thoughts on that? How do the coaching staff rate him long term?

boardlumps62

Juniors
He kinda reminds me a little of hame sele when he was in our lower grades just wondering what your thoughts on that? How do the coaching staff rate him long term?
Hame was same height and weighed 104kg and doubt he will make it which is sad. Hope he does good.

BLM01

First Grade
Heard Sele might be coming back

Cheap as chips

Everyone wanted to keep him when he was leaving the dragons
Noooooooooooooooooo.....waste of cheap money...maybe CC contract I'd accept.
I was certainly happy they released him...good CC level at that is it

True_Believer

Juniors
Noooooooooooooooooo.....waste of cheap money...maybe CC contract I'd accept.
I was certainly happy they released him...good CC level at that is it

Ah but there were plenty on here bemoaning the loss and saying the club was stupid for letting him go.

"The likes of Josh Hoffman, Michael Lichaa, Aaron Gray, Danny Fualalo, Hame Sele, Jacob Gagan and Tyrell Fuimaono are just some of the names who remain unsigned."

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/1671129960796a3b50939f953e47086e

Obviously the Panthers saw no value in him either. Lets see how a couple of the others fare over the next couple of years...