What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R22 Thu - Melbourne 26-16 Canberra @ Sunshine Coast

Round 22: Melbourne v Canberra

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

some11

Referee
Hughes getting knocked out was good not just because he's a Storm player but because someone let his parents spell his name Jahrome.
tenor.gif

Reflector

Juniors
Munster strikes me as the sort of bloke who'd fart in bed then hold his missus' head under the doona and think he was doing her a favour.

I mean there's blokes you respect as players but seem like complete wankers, then blokes who are grubby/ hot heads on the field but seem like decent enough blokes otherwise.

Yet Munster just seems like a correlation of the worst kind of bloke in both regards, taking after that other Cameron that used to play for Melbourne...

some11

Referee
Munster strikes me as the sort of bloke who'd fart in bed then hold his missus' head under the doona and think he was doing her a favour.

I mean there's blokes you respect as players but seem like complete wankers, then blokes who are grubby/ hot heads on the field but seem like decent enough blokes otherwise.

Yet Munster just seems like a correlation of the worst kind of bloke in both regards, taking after that other Cameron that used to play for Melbourne...
Every team needs a merkin.

Cunster just replaces slater as head merkin.

mongoose

Coach
Well I wasn’t expecting us to make a game of it so that was good. Once again we were our own worst enemies with a series of dumb sh*t. I refuse to believe that we don’t have a half that is less useless than Williams at the club.
I think Sam is a decent organiser but yeah this team won't go anywhere with him at halfback.

I don't know what value we get out of Hodgson anymore. For every good thing he does he does 2 stupid things.

STORM.99/07

Bench
Storm fans would be the type to stay

merkin, do you ever banter during the game? Or do you wait for the victory, pull the dildo from your ass and then come in and gloat with your gape?

Storm fans would be the type to stay

merkin, do you ever banter during the game? Or do you wait for the victory, pull the dildo from your ass and then come in and gloat with your gape?
Most of time I like to play with the posters on here but unable to be here tonight cos nurses keep interrupting tonight.