What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd22 Parra v Manly GAME DAY THREAD @ Sunshine Coast Stadium 14/8/21

Happy MEel

First Grade
You guys think we have a worse team now? I thought you were blaming the coach.

You know who else has a much better team than last year? Manly. Same coach though. What changed?
I think we have a similar team to last year ability wise and a coaching staff whose limitations, whilst evident previously, have become glaringly obvious this year.

Wally21

Bench
Why is your man crush above criticism?
Shall I call you they? From your username I have no idea if you are man woman or trans, so I’ll politely call you they. Your trolling attempts have been so god damn average. Your vocabulary and pronunciation lead me to believe you are of limited mental capacity and probably have very little education. Perhaps you are around 12 years of age as Bandwagon suggested or have the mental capabilities of a 12 year old. Either way, your attempts to troll have been pathetic and not worthy of these pages, hence my suggestion to move you to the swamp.
Now if that’s to much for your feeble mind to understand, perhaps the following will work…
f**k off you dumb arse childish merkin

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
You guys think we have a worse team now? I thought you were blaming the coach.

You know who else has a much better team than last year? Manly. Same coach though. What changed?
He had a year to evaluate and improve his team.... unlike the bush coach you defend, for only God knows why..

Chipmunk

Coach
Its probably happened in my long history as an Eels Fan but I really cant ever recall a game, for all intent and purpose, being over after a mere 10 minutes. Such was our performance tonight.
I did tip our team to finish 10th this year based on zero changes within the coaching ranks so I suppose I should be delighted with our current table position. Regrettably our team has this cruel ability to give hope early in the season and make us doubt ourselves then violently bring us back to reality with a resounding thud. Well they dragged us all in again.
Im sure Jim, MON and our Footy Club Board wont fall for the 3 cards trick again.
Decisions must be made.
We played the Raiders in Canberra many years ago in July and it was 24 nil or something after 10 mins. I believe we had a bye the next week and some of the players were off to the snow.

Shall I call you they? From your username I have no idea if you are man woman or trans, so I’ll politely call you they. Your trolling attempts have been so god damn average. Your vocabulary and pronunciation lead me to believe you are of limited mental capacity and probably have very little education. Perhaps you are around 12 years of age as Bandwagon suggested or have the mental capabilities of a 12 year old. Either way, your attempts to troll have been pathetic and not worthy of these pages, hence my suggestion to move you to the swamp.
Now if that’s to much for your feeble mind to understand, perhaps the following will work…
f**k off you dumb arse childish merkin
mate....stop taking bait 🤣 best action is to just ignore. Hes likely a miserable child anyways, let him be and the mods will sort it out.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I actually agree with Pou - on paper, our team this season is better.

The only real major loss was Jennings, replaced with Opacic.

Other than that, we have a stronger squad on paper than in 2020, imo.

However, there are big, big issues behind the scenes.

I can't understand how we pushed Penrith to the wire, beat Melbourne (albeit in the wet), beat the Roosters (albeit missing several stars), and then dish this up for 6 weeks...

Parra

Referee
I actually agree with Pou - on paper, our team this season is better.

The only real major loss was Jennings, replaced with Opacic.

Other than that, we have a stronger squad on paper than in 2020, imo.

However, there are big, big issues behind the scenes.

I can't understand how we pushed Penrith to the wire, beat Melbourne (albeit in the wet), beat the Roosters (albeit missing several stars), and then dish this up for 6 weeks...

Confidence, attitude, momentum. We can get it all back.

Latest posts