What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 22 vs Cronulla @ Venue TBC

Who will win? Round 22: Cronulla v Newcastle

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 13+

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 1-12

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perverse

Referee
Much like last week as well, gotta give some credit to the Sharks in that they turned up with a similar attitude today. It was a tense, and physical game of football.

perverse

Referee
Our spine is our biggest issue at the moment. They can't get it right. I don't think the gameplan is doing them any favours, either. I'm sure aqua_duck will have something to say about the style of football we're trying to play, and they'll be right too. The biggest frustration for me is that we can't seem to figure out how to bring Kalyn into the game, and that's equally on him and those around him.

Losing Dan is the biggest kick in the balls, though. Big loss.

Jono078

Referee
Simi Sisagi not used at all. Really hate when we don't utilise a full bench. He was purely there for cover it seems, but it's a fair disadvantage when you can't utilise an entire bench.

perverse

Referee
Our spine is our biggest issue at the moment. They can't get it right. I don't think the gameplan is doing them any favours, either. I'm sure aqua_duck will have something to say about the style of football we're trying to play, and they'll be right too. The biggest frustration for me is that we can't seem to figure out how to bring Kalyn into the game, and that's equally on him and those around him.

It's funny though, having said all this - if we're missing one of Ponga, Pearce or Clifford in that match, we lose it. Mainly because of who would be covering for them than anything they're doing at the moment.

ryana87

Juniors

Call me a big dumb biased fan..... But I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt and say that it's only like their 2nd or 3rd game as a complete spine

Also, I think the 10 day turnaround did more harm than good