What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Fifita

Surely

Post Whore
I don't think it will go much further

I do know if i turned up on national tv in uniform with a message of support for a convicted killer I'd get sacked

That said I am nowhere near as valuable to my employer as Fifita is to the Sharks

I reckon Fifita should thank his lucky stars the Kelly family hasn't spoken to the media about this otherwise I can't see how the NRL/Cronulla would have any option other than to suspend/fine him

I know and Loveridge is nowhere near as important as Packer when it comes to jail visits

nick87

Coach
garbage human being. Hopefully Papalii gives him the Gallen treatment and irons the merkin out.

butchmcdick

Immortal
Wow

So you get from that I hate aboriginals

You've called for all greens to be murdered

What does that make you ?

Hutty1986

Immortal
You are confusing condoning belting someone with supporting someone

Do you really think Fifita is making some sort of Free the criminal statement?
If you do, then you are the exact dumbarse target that swallows the shit spewed from Trollops like Rebecca's Wilson's rocket fuel soaked breath.

The bloke in gaol is paying for it.
He deserves what he got.
That doesn't mean he cannot have mates.
He threw one punch.
He is not the only man to have done the same.
Tragedy for all involved.
Utter tragedy.
Lol, he did a hell of a lot more than 'throw one punch.'
He murdered someone, a complete stranger, for literally zero reason. No one gives a f**k (nor should they) if he ever gets a single visitor in prison. Its not a tragedy for him, he chose to do what he did.

carcharias

Immortal
Lol, he did a hell of a lot more than 'throw one punch.'
He murdered someone, a complete stranger, for literally zero reason. No one gives a f**k (nor should they) if he ever gets a single visitor in prison. Its not a tragedy for him, he chose to do what he did.

nobody is debating the actual crime

And plenty of people obviously give a f**k if he gets a visitor .

How is packer going by the way ?

Knight76

Juniors
Geez, horrible news. Hope he makes a complete recovery.

Likely a similar injury that ended Kostjacyn's career.

Latest posts