What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs tigers

Tiger Shark

Bench
Why is Lualua not given his chance over Hiroti.
Start with Metcalf put Tracey to bench.
Not even going to mention Woods, but if O'Donnell is good to go Talakai to prop drop Woods give O' Donnell a run
Have you seen Lualua play ?

If not I wouldn't comment. We're still in a position to make the finals so we need to pick best players available and Hiroti is better than Lualua. I don't get the Hiroti hate to be honest, sure he's no world beater but he did a pretty good job for us when we needed him.

If finals becomes unobtainable then sure give the kids a crack.

PJ

First Grade
We aren't making the finals.

I doubt that they will win another game.

Half the time they don't turn up, and then when they do they gte cruelled by the ref. Turned off half way through last weeks game and won't be turning on again this year.

Quigs

Immortal
Are you a sadist?

I've been cronullafied for years 2012 but this is the first NRL game to be held in Rockhampton (44k from home base Tora Bora Cave) so why not fork out a lot of money to witness the historic cripple fight between 'me' beloved Sharks and the Tiges.

Serious Question: How munch does it cost for a ticket in the Grand Stand at that Sharks temporary ground north of Tom Uglys. Tickets through the local Rocky Council up here =$100.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I've been cronullafied for years 2012 but this is the first NRL game to be held in Rockhampton (44k from home base Tora Bora Cave) so why not fork out a lot of money to witness the historic cripple fight between 'me' beloved Sharks and the Tiges.

Serious Question: How munch does it cost for a ticket in the Grand Stand at that Sharks temporary ground north of Tom Uglys. Tickets through the local Rocky Council up here =$100.
We’ve got season tickets but I believe its around $50 for a single grandstand ticket at the shithole over the bridge. Enjoy the game Quigs.

Tucky

Juniors

$100 seems a bit steep. I paid $65 to sit in the prime seats at Redcliffe on the weekend.A5ACFEA7-79F7-4E15-860C-FCBD50350709.jpeg

Last edited:

chewsta

First Grade
So are we just paying Duges incredible money to sit around and play video games now?
What actually happened behind the scenes for him to not be in the bubble and not have anything to do with the team for the rest of the year? Surely there is more to it than going to dinner with his mates.
He might be a dickhead but his experience out there is surely needed.

Tiger Shark

Bench
So are we just paying Duges incredible money to sit around and play video games now?
What actually happened behind the scenes for him to not be in the bubble and not have anything to do with the team for the rest of the year? Surely there is more to it than going to dinner with his mates.
He might be a dickhead but his experience out there is surely needed.
He was playing pretty rubbish footy too, couple that with breaking the bubble it's pretty hard to fight his way back in with no NSW cup to get form.

Quigs

Immortal
$100 seems a bit steep. I paid $65 to sit in the prime seats at Redcliffe on the weekend.View attachment 52484

Got this off the website booking
A Reserve tickets - Jack Crow Stand (Murray St side)
$100.00 per ticket
B Reserve tickets - Nev Callaghan Stand (George St side)
$80.00 per ticket
General admission - (Albert and Murray St sides)
Adult $55.00, Child (5-17) $33.00 per ticket, Young Child (under 5) free on the knee (no separate seat allocated for the child)

Tucky

Juniors
$100.00 per ticket
$80.00 per ticket
Adult $55.00, Child (5-17) $33.00 per ticket, Young Child (under 5) free on the knee (no separate seat allocated for the child)
Yikes. No concessions

roboshark

Coach
Same tosser in the bunker as last week. Same guy who screwed us royally at kogarah a month or so ago

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
$100.00 per ticket
$80.00 per ticket
FMD…. Those prices are exorbitant… so much for taking the footy to the country for the punters! What a joke.

txta2

Bench
Cant wait
giphy.gif

chewsta

First Grade
Seats now confirmed in the Stand... A-Reserve tickets.

Mates repaying a favour. His shout, neato.
Enjoy Quigs. @ $100 a ticket he's lucky you gave up the turps or he would need a bank loan to fund the excursion mate.