What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R23 Sat - Canterbury 16-22 Newcastle @ Cbus Super

Round 23: Canterbury v Newcastle

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
You've gotta feel sorry for Dogs supporters. They haven't had much to be happy about since that Grand Final against Melbourne when Barba had that standout year, and now they find themselves 6 competition points comfortably separated from the rest of the comp on the bottom, and the gap could be wider before the season is over.

I guess they can count themselves lucky that the Tigers are copping the majority of the flack at the moment, but I'm not sure that is necessarily helpful for them.

shear_joy9

Coach
Amazing that CW would sign with the roosters for a packet of light & tangy
uncle nick gives some pretty good welcome hampers though

7d3c7997066f31a29abca8d3c2dcab4a.jpg

shear_joy9

Coach
lol blocker. They scored because they had 30 tackles inside their 10m. It had nothing to do with any ball play

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
So would you like that kitchenware posted regular or express post, Doggies? It might take awhile to arrive because of the closed border so maybe just settle for regular.

no name

Coach
It obviously gets to a point where the Dogs players say ‘f**k Baz’s game plan’ and that’s when they start playing better.

Bazal

Post Whore
Thompson is gonna be vying with Hetherington for most suspended NRL player evar soon

Latest posts