What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Old Timer

Coach
Geez there's some dickheads out there , and I don't mean George ! He hasn't seen his family for a while and if his story is true , it's a wonder that the first place to search for the phone would be up the truckies rectum!
Perhaps it was still stuck in his throat or he was having trouble digesting it?

I’m positive I would arc up if someone started using a phone to record me or my family so good on George if the explanation rings true.

Crush

Coach
I don’t get the tough guy antics.
It is possible to just walk away from situations you know, especially for NRL players who are in the spotlight.
Just because these guys are 6’4 and built like brick shit houses doesn’t mean they can’t just keep walking/driving.

Dragon David

First Grade
It is possible to just walk away from situations you know, especially for NRL players who are in the spotlight.
Just because these guys are 6’4 and built like brick shit houses doesn’t mean they can’t just keep walking/driving.
Didn't Norman get into trouble and fined $20K and suspended for 2 weeks for coming to the aid of James Segeyaro early this year? Hopefully the NRL don't fine and suspend Burgess before he even runs onto the field for us.

BBTB

Juniors
Who wants some dickhead,making a video of you & your family. Private time with ur family.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Didn't Norman get into trouble and fined $20K and suspended for 2 weeks for coming to the aid of James Segeyaro early this year? Hopefully the NRL don't fine and suspend Burgess before he even runs onto the field for us.
While I can understand Burgess' reaction, I might be tempted to stick a no Barbecues clause in his contract just to be on the safe side

denis preston

First Grade
So theoretically, if someone was doing this to you and your family wouldn't you at least go up to the creep and ask why ? and if the creep kept filming despite your request what would you do, just walk away ? How are you to know what he was going to do with the footage ?

Crush

Coach
So theoretically, if someone was doing this to you and your family wouldn't you at least go up to the creep and ask why ? and if the creep kept filming despite your request what would you do, just walk away ? How are you to know what he was going to do with the footage ?
Absolutely not, I would take my family away from the danger straight away.
If I were really worried about the safety of my family I would take down the license plate number and go straight to the police.
I wouldn’t engage with them directly.

Gareth67

First Grade
Seems that the common sense approach would had been to voice his objection to the fool , however a lot can go through a man’s mind when such an incident involves his family .

Media is undoubtedly doing their best to take the gleam off the halo before it is even placed upon his head .

Maddragon99

Juniors
Ok, don’t shoot the messenger.

According to Danny Weidler’s Twitter feed Payne Hass has gone rouge in Brisbane & is coming to the Dragon’s on a 5yr deal.

Attachments

• 1EE7FE5E-2A69-4015-8F4D-C7C2D7004299.png
    1EE7FE5E-2A69-4015-8F4D-C7C2D7004299.png
    579.6 KB · Views: 110