What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R24 Fri - Sydney 12-54 South Sydney @ Suncorp

Round 24: Sydney v South Sydney

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
Hahaha what a baby, he's been so cool until now and he's lost the plot

Basically accusing the bunker and refs of a systematic bias against the Roosters.

This beer going down well

Let's look at the evidence.

Hutch copped knees to the back which resulted in his ribs impaling his lung and there was no action from the bunker.

Latrell caves manus face in and it takes manu to stop play by confronting latrell for the bunker to look in to it and reluctantly bin latrell.

GongPanther

Referee
Last week during the panthers souths game I was surprised to find myself going for the Panthers

that’s how many c*#ts are in this Souths team
Once Souths last week tried to turn the tough guy stance on the Panthers, that was like poking a dark horse in the chest, and in doing so had their arses handed to them by a bloody good side. Souths culture is one of toughness, that bit is true, but only when they are playing hard and fair.

Last edited:

Exsilium

First Grade
Let's look at the evidence.

Hutch copped knees to the back which resulted in his ribs impaling his lung and there was no action from the bunker.

Latrell caves manus face in and it takes manu to stop play by confronting latrell for the bunker to look in to it and reluctantly bin latrell.

What gets me is the fact he wasn't sent. If he gets sent, the judiciary have their hands tied IMO. A sin binning gives the defence room to work with.

I think the fact that referees seem to be a protected species is completely wrong , if you can’t do your job you should be above criticism

I think the coaches should be able to say the stuff Robbo said with no risk of fines

They are so f**king incompetent for every team it’s deadset laughable

Reflector

Juniors
Latrell would have had the bratty attitude smashed out him within a season 20yrs ago. I understand the no punch rule and support it. But it has the horrible side effect of blokes like Mitchell and Josh Reynolds going unchecked.
You only had to see the precedent it set in the AFL when they brought in the no punch rule. Getting rid of players having a good old fashioned square up just created a void for a whole bunch of niggly, under-handed, grubby shit to go on all match with tensions constantly sizzling away. Compare this to the old days where you'd have a fight and the players would usually get it out of their systems with a warning from the ref to cut it out from now on.

Then came Game 1 of the 2013 Origin series and we had to get rid of punches being thrown because poor old Nate couldn't be punished like that for the grubby shit he did by big bad Gal, and if we allowed it to continue then the Karen's and the Beccy's would never let their children play league and we couldn't have that, could we?

We didn't solve any problems by banning the punch. We just created new ones. And this nonsense we see now is a direct result of it.

Latest posts