What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R24 Fri - Sydney 12-54 South Sydney @ Suncorp

Round 24: Sydney v South Sydney

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not sure of the specific wording of the rules but I feel like I saw it somewhere basically talking about calling their integrity into question.

If that's true I'd love to see a coach flat out refuse to pay up - say what you like about Robinson but I couldn't pick out anywhere he's called integrity into question, only competence.
Didn’t Fulton refuse to pay a fine re Harragon/steam roller threat?

Bazal

Post Whore
Wayne on Robinson talking about Latrell's discipline: "Trent's got a couple of players like that in his own team, I don't know what he's looking over the fence for."

Gold.

You seem to be madly deflecting from Latrells horrendous and deliberate hit on a so-called mate....

Reflector

Juniors
Nah, still a Pound shop Norths/Manly or Saints/Cronulla.

This is basically Latrell just being a moron.
Easts v Souths:

Houso cask wine drinking Roosters fans slagging off Souths fans for being toothless bogans, while BMW driving Souths fans with multiple investment properties in their portfolio pride themselves on being "the people's team" and bag off Easts fans for being silver spoon toffs.

Latest posts