What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R24 Fri - Sydney 12-54 South Sydney @ Suncorp

Round 24: Sydney v South Sydney

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
Precedent was set with Slater a few years back getting cleared of a shoulder charge so he could play his last ever game in the big one...

Yeah and that was awful. That was a totally cowardly abdication of responsibility. Doesn't mean that we should be doomed to repeat it.

So what are the desired outcomes here? Latts rubbed out for the rest of the year and Perenara, Klein sacked and an open and honest appraisal of match officiating?

yobbo84

First Grade
Fair would be Latrell 6 weeks, Perenara retired, touchie dropped and nothing for Klein.

Cockosh

Juniors
Listening to brain dead souffs fans on social media repeatedly mentioning JWH and Radleys supposed poor discipline as some sort of proof that robbo is a hypocrite. I cannot recall a single incident where either have caused serious injury to an opposition player. Maybe I’m wrong?Latrell has 2 this season. I also don’t recall him ever injuring anyone when he played for us.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
It's not a shoulder charge if it's to stop a try being scored. This has been the case for some years. This Mitchell hit has no precedents that will assist Latrell.
Can’t remember, but how many weeks did GI get for murdering Young?

Listening to brain dead souffs fans on social media repeatedly mentioning JWH and Radleys supposed poor discipline as some sort of proof that robbo is a hypocrite. I cannot recall a single incident where either have caused serious injury to an opposition player. Maybe I’m wrong?Latrell has 2 this season. I also don’t recall him ever injuring anyone when he played for us.

And to think Radley has spent more time on the sidelines than Latrell will for far less offences

I think Bennett fuelled that argument in last night’s presser.

The_Frog

First Grade
Well JWH did break Campbell Gillard's jaw with his shoulder but he completely got away with that one. Not even a penalty.

GongPanther

Referee
It’s not only fox, Gould is begging for latrell to not be charged, saying the game has been robbed of a great player in the finals, hasn’t mentioned that Manu won’t play again either.
It's the weight of influence as who is behind this club. You say anything negative about Souths, there goes your invite to one of Rusty's or Holmes a Court's social gatherings. And can you imagine having yourself being twitted about who wasn't there? Oh the humility!

Latest posts