What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R24 Sat - Melbourne 10-22 Parramatta @ Suncorp

Round 24: Melbourne v Parramatta

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no name

Coach
Nah, I even took the screenshot after the game was over and the ladder had been updated with the result. They were on 43 points for the entire game.

That said, just checked it now and it looks like someone just fixed the error because they're back to 42 now.
I think they sometimes have live games as a draw until the game is finished.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Brad you beautiful bald bastard you did it!

images

Bazal

Post Whore
LOL! A threat, not a major threat. Storm were unusually down tonight. Fatigue? Maybe, but they will be back.

Smug yourself fella. You should be thanking us....we've conceded 50 and can't win the comp anyway but we showed you lot what to do and maybe took out Bromwich, Grant JAC and the Cheese for a bit.

(I jest about JAC no one wants to see injuries)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Not sure what’s getting my wee wee more wet the Eels beating the scum twice in a season and stopping their record run or Danika Mason. BRB…………

Bazal

Post Whore
Congrats on winning the 2021 Beating Storm trophy!

I'm not sure we've beaten Melb twice since about 2001 and given how your mob merkined us particularly in the mid 2000's I gotta say there's a certain joy in it...nothing personal but

GongPanther

Referee
Smug yourself fella. You should be thanking us....we've conceded 50 and can't win the comp anyway but we showed you lot what to do and maybe took out Bromwich, Grant JAC and the Cheese for a bit.

(I jest about JAC no one wants to see injuries)
You're not showing us anything, especially next week. Storm were shit, and they've got that out of their system.